• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Ordering Hwc = Confused

In summary, "Past Host Ordering Hwc" is a special ordering option for past hosts of a Pampered Chef party to place a separate order for any Host Specials or Half-Price items they may have earned. This option can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. The discount can be used on any item in the catalog, except for already discounted items or future Host Specials. There is no limit to the number of items that can be ordered, but the discount can only be applied to one item per order. The discount expires one year from the date of the party.
TinasKitchen
I never had a past guest order the Host Special from a show that was booked off of hers. My questions is, does the hostess get credit for this purchase? do I get commission off of this?

Thank you!
Tina

Tina:

The purchase amount will be part of the host's guest sales figure, but it won't be counted towards your commisionable sales.

HTH,

Mary

So the $19.80 will be towards her sales, not the original price of $49.50 correct?

Correct, it's the discounted price that is counted not the full price. The only time I have seen us get credit for full price when it's sold at a discount is with the Pan-O-Rama points.

Hi Tina! Thank you for your question. Yes, the hostess does receive credit for any purchases made from a show that was booked off of hers. As a consultant, you will also receive commission for these sales. It's a win-win situation for both the hostess and the consultant. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Past Host Ordering Hwc"?

"Past Host Ordering Hwc" refers to a special ordering option available to past hosts of a Pampered Chef party. This allows them to place a separate order for any Host Specials or Half-Price items they may have earned during their party.

2. How do I access the Past Host Ordering Hwc option?

To access the Past Host Ordering Hwc option, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will see a section labeled "Past Host Ordering Hwc" where you can view and place your order. If you do not see this option, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. Can I use my Past Host Ordering Hwc discount on any item?

Yes, you can use your Past Host Ordering Hwc discount on any item that is currently available in the catalog. This includes new products, seasonal items, and clearance items. However, please note that the discount cannot be used on already discounted items or future Host Special items.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can order with the Past Host Ordering Hwc option?

There is no limit to the number of items you can order with the Past Host Ordering Hwc option. However, please keep in mind that the discount can only be applied to one item per order. If you wish to order multiple items with the discount, you will need to place separate orders.

5. How long do I have to use my Past Host Ordering Hwc discount?

Your Past Host Ordering Hwc discount will expire one year from the date of your Pampered Chef party. It is important to use your discount before it expires to take advantage of the special savings. If you have any questions about your discount or its expiration date, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef