• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trish in Texas: Host Benefits & Discounts for Holiday Shopping

In summary, the customer in question wants to place an order of $175.00 for Christmas presents. They are confused about whether to enter the order as a guest or a host. To receive the 10% discount, the order needs to be over $75.00 and the customer's past host number must be entered. If the customer wants to receive host benefits, the order should be entered as a host order. If not, it can be entered as a guest order with the 10% discount added manually.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
My host from last November wants to order about $175.00 worth of products for Christmas presents. If I put her in as host, she dioesn't get any FPV? If I put her in as a guest, she doesn't get the 10% discount, even though I manually inputted it. Am I doing something wrong?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

A catalog host doesn't start earning free product until they hit $200.00.

Nope. She has to have $150 in GUEST sales before a HOST can earn FPV- for a cooking show. But if it's a catty show it has to be $200 before she can earn FPV.

There has to be two seperate orders- a GUEST order and a HOST order. If you enter her order as the GUEST (or the host!) order you have to enter her past host number for her to get the 10% off.

I would ask her if she wants a piece of cutlery at 60% off. If not, just enter her order as a host order. If so, enter the $175 as a guest order, then enter the host special as the host order. Either way you have to enter her past host # for her to get her 10% off.

Thanks for all your help. I got it figured out.

Hi Trish,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. It sounds like you have a very loyal customer who wants to order some products for the holidays. I can understand your confusion about how to enter her order to ensure she receives all the benefits available to her.

Firstly, if she wants to place an order of $175.00, it might be beneficial for her to become a host. As a host, she can earn free products and half-price items based on her party sales. However, if she decides to place the order as a guest, she will not receive any host benefits.

To ensure she receives the 10% discount, you can add it manually to her order. However, please keep in mind that the 10% discount is only applicable to orders over $75.00. If her order is under $75.00, she will not receive this discount.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy holidays!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Who is the previous host of the new show?

The previous host of the new show is [Name], who has hosted [Previous Show] for [Number] of years.

2. What is the format of the new show?

The new show will follow a [Format] format, with [Number] of segments and [Number] of guests per episode.

3. When will the new show premiere?

The new show is set to premiere on [Date] at [Time] on [Network/Platform].

4. What can viewers expect from the new show?

Viewers can expect [Description of content/topics] on the new show, as well as [Name]'s unique hosting style and [Number] of special guests.

5. Will there be any familiar faces on the new show?

Yes, [Name] will be joined by [Co-Host/Regular Contributor] on the new show, as well as [Frequent Guest/Correspondent].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam