1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Past Host Books new show

1. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

My host from last November wants to order about $175.00 worth of products for Christmas presents. If I put her in as host, she dioesn't get any FPV? If I put her in as a guest, she doesn't get the 10% discount, even though I manually inputted it. Am I doing something wrong?

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

A catalog host doesn't start earning free product until they hit $200.00.

Oct 5, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Nope. She has to have $150 in GUEST sales before a HOST can earn FPV- for a cooking show. But if it's a catty show it has to be $200 before she can earn FPV.

There has to be two seperate orders- a GUEST order and a HOST order. If you enter her order as the GUEST (or the host!) order you have to enter her past host number for her to get the 10% off.

I would ask her if she wants a piece of cutlery at 60% off. If not, just enter her order as a host order. If so, enter the $175 as a guest order, then enter the host special as the host order. Either way you have to enter her past host # for her to get her 10% off.

Oct 5, 2009
  4. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

Thanks for all your help. I got it figured out.

Have something to add?