• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Plates/Utensils in Everyday With Rachel Ray!!

In summary, Party Plates/Utensils in Everyday With Rachel Ray are a set of high-quality, durable plates and utensils designed for hosting parties. They are made with premium materials, dishwasher safe, and come in sets of at least 8 plates and 8 utensils. They can also be used for everyday dining and are safe to use with all types of food.
jenne
I just spotted our Outdoor Party Plates and Utensils on page 74 of the new Everyday with Rachel Ray magazine!! I thought it was cool and those of you who get the magazine can check it out!!

Cool! I didn't see the utensils, but they do mention PC in the side bar get the goods. BTW, I love Everyday with Rachael Ray. Lots of great food and tips.

Me too! Can't wait to get mine.

Thanks

Let's hope those phone and web orders start rolling in!!!

jenne said:
I just spotted our Outdoor Party Plates and Utensils on page 74 of the new Everyday with Rachel Ray magazine!! I thought it was cool and those of you who get the magazine can check it out!!

Do you subscribe to that magazine or did you pick it up at a store??

I know the question was for jenne, but I subscribe. The products were part of an article, so they should be in both in-store and subscription copies (in case that was your concern).

Oh man!! I was going to buy that when we stopped at Barnes & Nobels today. Ah well, I can get it at the store here in town too, but that won't be until at least tomorrow.
I love when our products get put in magazines!!

I read mine last night and I missed that! I will have to go check it out now.

My magazine is in the car. I'll have to go check it out! :chef:

Related to Party Plates/Utensils in Everyday With Rachel Ray!!

1. What are Party Plates/Utensils in Everyday With Rachel Ray?

Party Plates/Utensils in Everyday With Rachel Ray are a set of high-quality, durable plates and utensils designed specifically for hosting parties and entertaining guests.

2. What makes these plates and utensils different from regular ones?

These plates and utensils are made with premium materials and are designed to be both functional and stylish. They are also dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze after a party.

3. How many pieces are included in a set of Party Plates/Utensils?

The exact number of pieces may vary, but a typical set includes at least 8 plates and 8 utensils. Some sets may also include additional items such as serving utensils or serving platters.

4. Can these plates and utensils be used for everyday dining?

Absolutely! While they are perfect for parties and special occasions, these plates and utensils are also great for everyday use. They are durable enough to withstand regular use and are designed to complement any kitchen decor.

5. Are these plates and utensils safe to use with food?

Yes, these plates and utensils are made with food-safe materials and are completely safe to use with all types of food. They are also BPA-free, ensuring that you and your guests can enjoy your meals without any health concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DizziePixie