• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI'm Flipping Thru My Rachel Ray Mag That Came Yesterday....

In summary, the Outdoor Party Plates and Outdoor Utensil Set are featured in the August issue of Rachel Ray's Every Day magazine. If you pick up a copy of the issue, you can use it at your Cooking Shows to let guests know that Rachel Ray, one of the most popular celebrity chefs, promotes our quality products.
AMTC
Gold Member
...and what do I see?????

On page 74 in an article called The Ultimate Picnic, the section is called Family Affair - OUTDOOR PARTY PLATES!!!!!

And under "Get the goods" where it tells you to get the stuff pictured on the page it says

#5 Outdoor melamine party plates, $12 for 6 at pamperedchef.com

If there was an announcement that they were going to be featured, I missed it, so I thought I'd pass this along....

Awesome! I just looked......I didn't get that far in the book, but now I see them. I didn't hear of an announcement either, but I just joined on June 27th....so how cool is that to see those plates...love them! :) Denise

Really???? WOW! You'd think PC office would announce this kind of thing so we can share it with others. I wonder how many other times PC products are used like this and we never know about it. This is a good thing but just would like a heads up before publication. Does anyone agree with me?

Sometimes HO might not know. When they do, before publication we have gotten notices. Go ahead and email HO and let them know we got a listing in Rachel Ray's Mag!
I am sure if they don't already know they would be thrilled!

"How did it get there?"

A lot of magazine have staff who seek out new products to feature. These aren't product placements or paid endorsements. When the decorator bottles came out, they were featured in Good Housekeeping (or a similar magazine). I don't think HO have advance 'warning'. They received way more orders than they had initially projected. The bottles were backordered for months.

I will have to go home and look at my magainze. I haven't looked through it all yet. YAHOO!! I need to take the mag to my shows to promote them. I do not think I have ever sold a set.

You beat me to the post - but item #1 is our outdoor utensils too! You can barely see one of the forks sticking out of the cooler bag.

HO knows about it. I was at Wave 1 (came back yesterday), and without saying anything else, you bet HO knows about it.

I tore out the page and scrapbooked it into my "Why" book that I use to tell why I am a Pampered Chef Consultant. "Why am I a Pampered Chef? Because our products are easy to use, affordable, and popular enough to be recognized by a national magazine and a world-class chef; and you can have it for your kitchen too."

HO told us at conference about it... :) and a couple other magazines they would be in.

I had that magazine in my tote bag when they told us about it. I had completly missed it when I was skimming through it the first few times!!

I heard about, but for the life of me can't remember where now. Maybe it was from my Director who was at Conference.

in the PC newswire July 15th

The Pampered Chef® In the News

The August issue of Every Day with Rachel Ray is on newsstands now and our Outdoor Party Plates and Outdoor Utensil Set are among the products featured on page 74.

Pick up a copy of the issue and use it at your Cooking Shows to let guests know that Rachel Ray — one of the most popular celebrity chefs — promotes our quality products!

second article down is the announcement about it being in the magazine

1. What is the best way to clean my new Rachel Ray cookware?

The best way to clean your Rachel Ray cookware is to hand wash it with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing pads as they can damage the non-stick coating.

2. Can I use my Rachel Ray cookware on an induction stovetop?

Yes, most Rachel Ray cookware is compatible with induction stovetops. Look for the induction symbol on the bottom of the cookware to ensure compatibility.

3. How do I know which Rachel Ray cookware set is right for me?

When choosing a Rachel Ray cookware set, consider the size of your household, your cooking needs, and your budget. Think about the types of meals you typically make and choose a set that includes the necessary pieces.

4. Can I put my Rachel Ray cookware in the dishwasher?

While some Rachel Ray cookware is dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash all cookware to prolong its lifespan. Consult the care instructions for your specific cookware to determine if it is safe for the dishwasher.

5. Is Rachel Ray cookware safe to use with metal utensils?

Most Rachel Ray cookware is not recommended for use with metal utensils, as they can scratch or damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the surface of the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy