• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Hot Savings Tip for Everyday With Rachel Ray Magazine!

In summary, The magazine "Everyday with Rachael Ray" offers great recipes, travel tips, and entertaining stories.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
This came off of another site I visit...I figured a lot of us probably subscribe to her magazine. (can you say TAX WRITE OFF?!!:D )

Every Day With Rachael Ray
1 year
$7.95
- 40% off code FEATURED
= $4.77

Everyday with Rachael Ray brings you the most charming, down-to-earth, real-life cook in America - Rachael Ray. Each issue features 30-Minute Meals, Rachael's Diary, Big Bashes - Small Get Togethers, Stolen Weekends, Real Cooks Networks, Quick Hits, Every Day Menu Planner and No Recipe Zone. Everyday with Rachael Ray brings you smart entertaining, delicious food and spur of the moment travel plus so much more. A great magazine!

*NOTE: Appears to also work on 2-year subscription making it $6.57 after using same code!!

www.bestdealsmagazines.com

Oh...and for 16% off any other magazine on that site, use promo code:
mps16

HTH!

Yup, my favorite.
rachelrae.jpg

Awesome!! Thanks so much Kelly!!

I just did it and got the two years, yippee!!!!

Shucks! I just renewed my Rachael Ray subscription!

mpkegley said:
Shucks! I just renewed my Rachael Ray subscription!
I haven't done this special....can you renew and just add on one or two years throught this offer?

ETA: I asked on that other board and someone said you can choose either "new subscription" or RENEW. It should work for you!

Last edited:
I am doing 2 years!!!!! Thanks!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
I haven't done this special....can you renew and just add on one or two years throught this offer?

ETA: I asked on that other board and someone said you can choose either "new subscription" or RENEW. It should work for you!

Well, I did it! Another 2 years of Rachael Ray!

Cool! Glad it worked for you!!

Help
KellyTheChef said:
Cool! Glad it worked for you!!

I am trying to use both promo codes but it is only letting me use one. Do I have to buy Rachel Ray seperate from anything else I purchase? Will there be two shipping charges??

HELP!!!

Debbie :D

I just ordered a bunch, great gifts for hubby too!!

DuhDuh it just said on top to go back and order seperately for both promo codes.

THANKS KELLY!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
Duh it just said on top to go back and order seperately for both promo codes.

THANKS KELLY!!!

:D :D ;) ;) :D :D

Worked for me. Yay! Thanks, Kelly.

I just got a 2-year subscripiton - yipee. thanks so much for sharing that information! :)

Thanks! I got that and Prevention!

Went for 2 years ... thank you for sharing Kelly.

1. How can I access the "Super Hot Savings Tip for Everyday With Rachel Ray Magazine!"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the savings tip by logging into your Consultant Workstation and clicking on the "Promotions" tab. From there, you can find the link to the "Super Hot Savings Tip for Everyday With Rachel Ray Magazine!"

2. Is there a cost to access the savings tip?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to the savings tip for free.

3. How often are the tips updated?

The tips are updated on a monthly basis, so be sure to check back each month for new savings!

4. Can I share the savings tip with my customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the savings tip with your customers. In fact, we encourage you to do so to help them save money on their Pampered Chef purchases.

5. Are there any limitations on using the savings tip?

The savings tip is only available for Pampered Chef consultants and their customers. It cannot be shared outside of this group.

Back