• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into a pool party?

D
DizziePixie
My friend has a pool and wants to do a PC party where guests can bring their swimsuits. I can think of things to do like setting up SA pieces to serve on for an outside appetizer buffet, use outdoor plates/utensils, grill with tools. Problem is I want to be sure that the PAMPERED CHEF part of it is not lost and everyone just swims the whole time....

HELP! Ideas?

Host Coaching!!!Its all about the coaching, let your host know that you will be taking XXX amount of minutes demonstrating _________ tools and after that you wouldn't mind them swimming. Since she is a friend I don't see there being an issue. Just try to make it short and sweet. Hope this helped.

You could also let everyone know when you begin that you wont be long and in about XX minutes they can make there big splash. I know cornie. If you have our /clock timer you could use it to keep time.

Last edited:
In the new KCN, there is a stuffed tortilla theme show.

Maybe let them swim first, then when it is time to eat, have your buffet set up, show them the different things available, and have them put together their own stuffed tortillas, and someone grill the food while they wait. They can play with the tools during the grilling time.

Give them catalogs and their food. Remind them, their Mom said they have to wait an hour to swim after they eat. :D

Great idea ... as long as this PC Consultant doesn't have to get into a suit!!!

Great idea, Sallie! No, I don't have to get into a suit!! lol ..and the host wants to grill! That sounds like a win/win!! I'll check out that theme show :)

Don't forget to bring along a few microfiber towels! Guests will see that they don't have to be a drip! (Just adding to the corn.)

Maybe you should throw some PC items in the pool and have them dive for them!:D Time them and the best time wins a bigger prize! Depends on how much they like to get their hair wet!:D :eek:

I would just do my presentation at the beginning, keeping it short, and using PC tools to grill. Then let them swim after you are finished.

You could always put on the invitation "binrg your swimsuit for some pool fun after you have enjoyed a PC presentation" or something like that to get across there will be a presentation then swimming and not just come eat food, swim and go home.

What are some ideas for incorporating Pampered Chef into a pool party?

1. Set up a display of Pampered Chef products near the pool area so guests can browse and shop while they swim.

2. Use Pampered Chef serving pieces to create a beautiful and functional outdoor buffet for appetizers or snacks.

3. Have a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, such as grilling with their outdoor tools or making a refreshing summer drink with their blenders.

4. Create a Pampered Chef themed pool game, such as a relay race where participants have to use Pampered Chef products to complete tasks.

5. Offer a special discount or promotion for guests who purchase Pampered Chef products during the pool party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • Audra Noonan
  • Pampered Chef Support Group