• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Needed! First Party Out of the Box Sunday Sept.

In summary, the biggest thing to do to get people to want to host a show is to have fun and talk about the higher priced items. You can also try offering the new appetizer cookbook to the first 10 bookings.
camiesu
hi everyone! I am having a party sunday and need to get bookings for sept. this is the first party out of the box (not family) and i really need bookings any ideas how to get them to?

You can do a Mystery Host show... do a file search and there are lots of good ideas! I have been a consultant for 4 years and I am doing my first one because I need bookings and want to buld my team. Very excited!

i tried promoting this at my last two shows, and no one and i mean NOONE was interested! if i was them i would be jumping at the opportunity to earn FREE PC products for only getting $100 in orders, heck I would probably order that much anyways just so i could get a chance to win....anyone have ideas on how to get people to WANT to do this? i made up flyers and talked about it during my show but no takers...any suggestions would be great!

The biggest thing I can say is to have fun. If the people at the party are having fun, they'll be more likely to be interested in a party of their own.

Also, talk up the higher priced items, and get guests involved in giving testimonials. The bigger someone's wish list, the more likely they'll book to get what they can't afford to buy.

Do Full Service Checkout and ASK EVERYONE.I believe there is an online training about the Full Service Checkout. Or, if you don't know what it is, call your director TODAY and she can train you on it over the phone.Also, make sure you actually talk about booking during your show. You should talk about it during your opening, somewhere in your demo, and in your closing. You might also consider using the Booking Slide that you can download from CC.

The booking slide is AWESOME!!! Not only is it a GREAT visual, but it ensures that you will hit all the key benefits about why someone would book a show.

A couple of other things you can do to encourage bookings: Throw in this line a couple of times during your presentation: "Why WOULDN'T you want to book a show?", you can mention how much FREE product value your past hosts have gotten, you can talk about surprise PC shows where a host books a show but gives the benefits to one of their guests as a surprise! (This is great to offer to the guests who say they have EVERYTHING in the catalog!).

You can also figure out what your average free product value is, multiply it by the number of shows you want to do in the next three months, and say at your show "I'm going to be giving away $x,xxx.xx worth of FREE products. How many of you would like a part of that??? Well, just book a show with me and you can have it!!!"

I'm using this Dollar Days flyer at my show tonight. It gives people incentive to do it NOW. Good luck and wish me luck - I too need shows.

Also, call people and tell them it's a new catalog. Sometimes guests are worried that their friends don't want to order since that just went to a show. Well, a new catalog with new products helps overcome that objection.....

Attachments

• dollar days.doc
    194 KB · Views: 528
DITTO DITTO DITTO DebbieJ and outwhit420!!! Its the true sure thing that works without all the gimmicks!

Bee I love this flyer! Thanks for sharing!

its true - ask EVERYONE. Also, try offering the new appetizer cookbook to the first 10 bookings - this, of course, goes onto the host order so you pay 20 - 30% off the $10 price. This way the host has to hold the booking in order to get the cookbook.;)

Also wanted to say, keep your eye on how long your demo is. If people are bored, they are less likely to want to host a show.

1. How do I book a party for the First Party Out of the Box event on Sunday, Sept.?

To book a party for the First Party Out of the Box event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the hostess of the event directly. They will be able to assist you in reserving a spot for the party and provide you with all the necessary details.

2. What is the purpose of the First Party Out of the Box event?

The First Party Out of the Box event is a special kickoff party for the new Pampered Chef season. It is a chance for consultants to showcase new products, share recipes, and introduce customers to the latest and greatest offerings from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the First Party Out of the Box event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier at the First Party Out of the Box event. We encourage you to bring along friends or family members who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef or trying out our products.

4. What can I expect at the First Party Out of the Box event?

At the First Party Out of the Box event, you can expect a fun and interactive environment where you can see and try out new products, learn about the latest promotions, and enjoy delicious food made with Pampered Chef tools. You may also have the opportunity to participate in games and win prizes!

5. Is there a cost to attend the First Party Out of the Box event?

No, there is no cost to attend the First Party Out of the Box event. It is a free event for all interested customers and guests. However, keep in mind that there may be opportunities to make purchases at the event, so be sure to bring your wallet just in case!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sperts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • ccmahaffey