• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What paperwork do I need to bring for my cluster meeting?

In summary, the group is discussing what items they need to bring for their upcoming cluster meeting on Monday. Some of the items mentioned are postcards from April, May, and June, as well as a BINGO card. The group members have had trouble keeping track of their postcards, but it is mentioned that in the past, they have not needed to physically have the postcards with them. There is also a suggestion to call the company on Tuesday to get a PDF of the postcard. One member shares their experience of keeping the postcards in a safe place and struggling to remember where that was. Another member humorously mentions their struggles with memory and aging.
ChefMary412
So, I have a cluster meeting Monday night, but want to go over the things I need to bring (paperwork wise) now! What are the things from HO that I need to bring with me?

-postcards from April, May, June
-BINGO card

Usually they don't ask us to bring anything in particular, but those two things are the only things they've mentioned so far. The e-mail we got yesterday with "Planning Tips for National Conference" in the subject line lists things pretty well.

I never got my May postcard. Got March, April, and June..... I even called and they said they would send another, but that was over 2 weeks ago. Should I call again, or will they have records there?

In the past, you've never had to have the actual postcards. There was a ticket in our registration packet telling us to go pick up our prize, instead.

I misplaced my May postcard also. I called HO and they said that I definitely needed to physically have it with me, so they sent me a new one. Of course, I found the original after the replacement arrived. Must. Get. Organized.

True, Keith, but I'm not sure I'd rest on that assumption. Leslie, I'd call again on Tuesday. Maybe they could email you a PDF that you could print out.

leftymac said:
In the past, you've never had to have the actual postcards. There was a ticket in our registration packet telling us to go pick up our prize, instead.

no way! I have misplaced and found one a few times. Now I have kept them in my wedding album since I know they will not get moved. :D
I just need to remember to pack them now!

I received my March & April at the same time, and put them in a safe place so I'd have no problem finding them when it was time to pack. I can now find Feb, May, and June, but have no idea what I did with March & April!!!

pampchefsarah said:
I received my March & April at the same time, and put them in a safe place so I'd have no problem finding them when it was time to pack. I can now find Feb, May, and June, but have no idea what I did with March & April!!!

I just tore my den apart to find April and May........ and tada SUCCESS I found them. I had put them somewhere safe when my brother came to visit with my neices and nephews and LOL I could not remember the Safe Place....... OLD TIMERS IS A MESS LOL.......... and I am only 43 cant imagine when I like 93 LOL.

1. What paperwork do I need to bring with me to a Pampered Chef party?

You will need to bring a copy of your guest list, any order forms you have collected, and your payment for any orders placed at the party.

2. Do I need to bring any special forms or documents to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you will need to bring a completed consultant application, a copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID, and your initial order form and payment.

3. Can I bring my own order forms or do I need to use the ones provided by Pampered Chef?

You can use your own order forms, but we recommend using the ones provided by Pampered Chef to ensure accuracy and consistency.

4. Do I need to bring any paperwork with me if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party at my home?

No, you do not need to bring any paperwork with you as a host. The consultant will bring all necessary forms and documents for the party.

5. What happens if I forget to bring my paperwork to a Pampered Chef party?

If you forget to bring your paperwork, the consultant will have extras available for you to fill out and complete at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies