• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla: A Recipe for Friday Night

In summary, the taco ring recipe includes ground beef, onion, ketchup, mustard, and cheese slices. It is a popular recipe that can be made with different flavors.
ahammons
Could someone please post this for me? I make it all of the time for my kids, but we don't use everything in the PC recipe. We usually only do the meat and cheese. :) I'm doing this one for my show on Friday, and would like to actually follow the recipe.

Hey there.

If you go to files and type in taco, lots of taco ring recipes will come up.

Ruthie

thanks, I wasn't thinking! :)

No problem:) Sometimes I forget about the files too! This is an oldie but very goodie recipe!

Ruthie

Have you ever tried the All American Cheeseburger Ring recipe? It's great....

ALL AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER RING
(from “More Stoneware Sensations” Cookbook, 1999)

¼ C. onion, chopped
¾ lb. lean ground beef
¼ C. ketchup
2 t. prepared yellow mustard
9 slices American cheese, divided
2 packages (8 oz ea) refrigerated cresent rolls
16 dill pickle slices
3 large plum tomatoes
2 cups lettuce, shredded

~Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Chop onion using food chopper. In frying pan, cook ground beef with onion, until beef is no longer pink, drain. Add ketchup, mustard, and 5 of the cheese slices, cut up, stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat.
~Unroll crescent dough, separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles of crescent rolls onto baking stone, with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. Using medium scoop, scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Top each scoop with a pickle.
~Bring points of triangle up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring (filling will not be completely covered) Bake
20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven.
~Using garnisher, cut each of the remaining cheese slices into 4 triangles each (for a total of 16 triangles). Arrange cheese triangles over top of ring. Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice and Grate. Arrange tomato slices around inside of ring. Slice lettuce into thin strands using Garnisher. Place in center of ring. Cut ring into 8 servings, serve with additional ketchup and mustard, if desired.

COOK’S TIP: Just for fun, use a green bell pepper “bowl” to hold your additional condiments. Using Utility Knife, cut a green bell pepper in half vertically, being careful to keep the dividing inside membranes intact. Carefully remove the seed pods. Reserve one half bell pepper for another use. Fill remaining half (divided by membrane) with ketchup and mustard.

Just a thought, if your peeps like mexican, we enjoy the chicken enchillada ring. I personally think it's a tastier, and you can use more products.

Thanks for posting that Laura - I've never tried it before! I think my kids would love it though... I may have to try it for lunch today.

I chose the taco ring for my next show b/c the host and her family are allergic to chocolate (I've been doing warm nutty caramel brownies) and I'm very comfortable making it. My kids love the taco ring, so I end up making it a lot! :) I've never tried the chicken enchillada ring, but it sounds good!

ChefLauraW said:
Have you ever tried the All American Cheeseburger Ring recipe? It's great....

Laura, thanks for posting this! I just made it for lunch today. I'm not a fan of American cheese though, so I only put it into ½ of the mixture - that's probably why mine didn't taste the greatest. :) It wasn't bad, but it wasn't wonderful! lol But my kids ate the part with the cheese, and they loved it! That's all that matters to me, so from now on, I'll make it for them and fix myself something else.

1. How do I make Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla?

To make Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla, you will need flour tortillas, shredded cheese, cooked chicken, diced tomatoes, diced onions, and Pampered Chef's Southwest Seasoning Mix. Start by heating a large skillet over medium heat and lightly spraying it with cooking spray. Place one tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions, and seasoning mix. Place another tortilla on top and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve.

2. Can I use different ingredients in Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla?

Yes, you can definitely customize your quesadilla with any ingredients you like. Some popular options include beef, pork, beans, bell peppers, and different types of cheese. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

3. Can I make Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the quesadilla filling in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use. Assemble the quesadilla just before cooking for best results.

4. How many servings does Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily double or triple the ingredients for a larger crowd.

5. Can I use a different brand of seasoning mix in Pampered Chef's Perfect Quesadilla?

While we recommend using Pampered Chef's Southwest Seasoning Mix for the best flavor, you can certainly use a different brand if desired. Just make sure to adjust the amount according to your taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
Replies