• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Visa: Excluding APO Consultants for Overseas Applicants

In summary, KG's experience with New Millennium Visa was negative, and they plan on writing their congressman and local TV station about the discriminatory practices.
I have completely ignored all emails and mailings telling me I MUST get this new card. I've said it several times - Big Business is Big Business.

I too love PC - but I am not naive, nor do I have my head in the clouds or the sand...when it comes right down to it, a company will always look first at the benefit to the company - and not individuals in their employ. Does that make me a pessimist? I think of myself as a realist.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have completely ignored all emails and mailings telling me I MUST get this new card. I've said it several times - Big Business is Big Business.

I too love PC - but I am not naive, nor do I have my head in the clouds or the sand...when it comes right down to it, a company will always look first at the benefit to the company - and not individuals in their employ. Does that make me a pessimist? I think of myself as a realist.
I agree, a realist.

Management of a company changes when it answers to stockholders instead of an owner.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Management of a company changes when it answers to stockholders instead of an owner.
And I've never seen it for the better.

I have composed my firmly-worded letter to HO. I was hoping this would be resolved for Angie before having to send it. I am so mad that I am on the verge of resigning my consultantship over it!!!! What's worse, I don't even want this friggin' card!!!

Hey -

What about the possibility that HO picked this crappy company on purpose to push more of us to debit cards? Those are completely free to process.....

....just ruminating.....

Jean, I crack up every time I see your avatar! :)

Jean DeVries said:
Hey -

What about the possibility that HO picked this crappy company on purpose to push more of us to debit cards? Those are completely free to process.....

....just ruminating.....
Thanks Jean! I have just decided that that is what I am going to believe!

I'm definitely not applying for the new card. I'm also working on email to send to HO and NM about it.

I do believe this was a forsight on PC, but I was hoping they would find some sort of soultion. I don't really think using an address in the states in order to actually get this card is an acceptable one.

I would only like to have the card so I can submit shows when I am in the states on leave. Before, I had some guests that preferred to pay by check. It was easier to cash those checks at my bank in Kentucky, submit the show with my ccard, then pay off the card. Oh well.... I'm guessing one good thing is that I doubt I'll be going home during our last 14 months in Oki.

I do want to thank you all for your support. You all are just AMAZING!!

<h2>1. What is the Pampered Chef Visa card?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Visa card is a credit card offered by Pampered Chef, a company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products. It allows customers to earn points for every purchase made, which can be redeemed for Pampered Chef products or gift cards.</p><h2>2. Can APO consultants apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card?</h2><p>No, unfortunately APO consultants are not eligible to apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card. The company currently does not accept overseas applicants for this card.</p><h2>3. Why does Pampered Chef not accept APO consultants or overseas applicants for the Visa card?</h2><p>This decision is likely due to the fact that APO consultants are not based in the United States and may not have a permanent address or credit history in the US. The company may also have specific policies and regulations for issuing credit cards to overseas applicants.</p><h2>4. Are there any other options for APO consultants or overseas applicants to earn rewards from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, APO consultants and overseas customers can still earn rewards by becoming a member of the Pampered Chef consultant team. This allows them to earn commission and discounts on products they sell, as well as access to exclusive promotions and rewards.</p><h2>5. Has anyone successfully applied for the Pampered Chef Visa card as an APO consultant or overseas applicant?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we cannot confirm if anyone has successfully applied for the Pampered Chef Visa card as an APO consultant or overseas applicant. However, if you are interested in applying, it is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for more information and clarification on their policies and eligibility requirements.</p>

1. What is the Pampered Chef Visa card?

The Pampered Chef Visa card is a credit card offered by Pampered Chef, a company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products. It allows customers to earn points for every purchase made, which can be redeemed for Pampered Chef products or gift cards.

2. Can APO consultants apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card?

No, unfortunately APO consultants are not eligible to apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card. The company currently does not accept overseas applicants for this card.

3. Why does Pampered Chef not accept APO consultants or overseas applicants for the Visa card?

This decision is likely due to the fact that APO consultants are not based in the United States and may not have a permanent address or credit history in the US. The company may also have specific policies and regulations for issuing credit cards to overseas applicants.

4. Are there any other options for APO consultants or overseas applicants to earn rewards from Pampered Chef?

Yes, APO consultants and overseas customers can still earn rewards by becoming a member of the Pampered Chef consultant team. This allows them to earn commission and discounts on products they sell, as well as access to exclusive promotions and rewards.

5. Has anyone successfully applied for the Pampered Chef Visa card as an APO consultant or overseas applicant?

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm if anyone has successfully applied for the Pampered Chef Visa card as an APO consultant or overseas applicant. However, if you are interested in applying, it is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for more information and clarification on their policies and eligibility requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies