• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef$$ Rewards for Monthly Sales - How Much Do You Get?

In summary, Greg has a lot on his mind and is wondering how he is going to come up with all these threads. He also hates wearing heels and says they are torture devices. He likes flats better because they are more comfortable.
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone give out PC$$ for Monthly Sales?If so how much for each $1000 in sales. Do you give them out for high show, most recruits, highest average, high sales?

I have a program going right now where every time THEY contact me I put their name on a ticket and then I pull one at each meeting for $5 PC$$. I want them to start being more responsible for their businesses - I am there for them but I am not their babysitter. It's working!

Since promoting to Director I have just followed in my director's footsteps. It's hard to vary since we do our meetings together along with two other directors under her (who all follow her lead)
We all give out sheets of stickers (like from The Booster or Sticking to Business) for the following:
Top Sales
High Show Avg
Highest Show
Recruiting

I remember feeling very resentful when I worked so hard and all I got were stickers...so I am slowly trying to "up" the rewards a bit. Even if it's the "moment not the memento." I new have a white feather boa and a rhinestone tiara - the person who gets top sales for the month gets to wear them at the meeting. We take her picture and it gets emailed to the entire cluster.
I would like to start giving better incentives than stickers, but don't want to break the bank...ideas?

I have a red apron that I will embroider "I'm Red Hot" on and give it out every month for top sales, recruiting, qualifying, bookings, whatever I decide was stellar for the month.

My upline gives new directors the red apron with their name on it (I would have to provide that to my new directors - they don't buy it) so I can't use your red apron idea. But I do like it! Maybe I will use a green (money) apron and try that with my local team...

Oh, my upline gives $5 gift cards (target, starbucks, PC) for bringing a guest to the meeting.

I've heard of The Movie Night Reward Package- can't remember where. I think it included a $5 Blockbuster Card, 2 liter bottle of soda, 2 bags of microwave popcorn, and a big box of candy. This was packaged up really nice with a card that said something like " Congratualtions! You've worked hard. Enjoy a movie night with your friends or family!"

I give the three highest sales people pc dollars
# 1 $5 for every 1k
#2and#3 $3 for every 1 k

Never thought of the PC dollars for rewards. ( still New). My upline Director has a monthly thing where you get a tickets for different categories. Such as sales, contacting your director, listening to a tele class or doing a online training, if you beat your show average. Then at the end of recognition we throw the tickets in a basket and raffle off a product. Usually it is a product that fits the season or month.

HeelsI've heard heels are being worn less and less. Is this due to business being more casual?

I would have to say heels are being worn less because they are so uncomfortable. I dont know how anyone can wear those things

jennie4pc said:
I would have to say heels are being worn less because they are so uncomfortable. I dont know how anyone can wear those things

LOL, ITA!!:D

I can run in them, but living up north they are rarely seen, they just aren't practical if your vehicle gets stuck in a snowstorm and you have to dig it out...I am wondering how Greg is coming up with all these threads...Greg, have you REALLY wondered all these things or just have a list to get things going?

janetupnorth said:
I can run in them, but living up north they are rarely seen, they just aren't practical if your vehicle gets stuck in a snowstorm and you have to dig it out...

I am wondering how Greg is coming up with all these threads...Greg, have you REALLY wondered all these things or just have a list to get things going?

Janet I wqas wondering the same thing:)

I hate heels! I don't even own a pair.

Greg has a lot on his mind-huh Greg? :p

Attachments

• Guest survey-Tom Marstons.doc
    33 KB · Views: 342
    33 KB · Views: 320
    33 KB · Views: 314
I cannot stand wearing heels of any sort- they kill my feet ! I wear platforms with the wide chunky bottoms mostly (flip flop ones) and whatever going out shoe I wear it's 4" platform type to be closer in height to DH (he's 6"3 and I am 5 "3. ) Otherwise it's mostly tennis shoes by day -dragging the kids to and from places and the gym in between.

Heels, pantyhose, and neckties are torture devices. They should not be worn.

I do not wear heels as I am tall already!! No need to be taller. I do see quite a few people wearing them though and when you watch the makeover shows you always see the gals in them.

I do wear them sometimes...I don't know why but they make me feel "pretty" so I wear them when I am feeling depressed I will wear something that I would wear heals with in order to feel good about myself.

Heels are okay sometimes. I have some really long pants that look bad unless I wear them with heals....

I wear them sometimes just b/c I am so short. When I wear some pants I have to wear heels. Otherwise, the pantlegs are so baggy! I don't know how the people do that when they walk on their pantlegs all day long! Drives me crazy to watch.

Heels are actually bad for your feet... I am tall so wearing heels makes me tower over people more than I already do.... I do occasionally wear heels, but they are not like stilletos (sp) or anything more like mary janes with a higher heel.

I wear them on occasion... Not often but if the outfit needs them, well I give in...
Not my first choice of footwear for sure!
Hmmm, ya Greg good question LOL :thumbsup:

I'm tall and I still love wearing heels! However, I wouldn't wear them to work if I was on my feet all day.
Heels are being worn less now because flats are back in.

I love heels but my daily life does not call for them! I am excited for colder weather so I can wear boots again!!!

I Looove heels. I don't think I own flat shoes at all. Everything has some sort of heel.

OF COURSE -- they feel better on my feet because I have Achiles Tendointis so there's less pull on the tendon when I wear something with a heel. :)

However -- this is not exactly the best thing I can do for my tendons, and my physical therapist loves to tell me this. Also -- I'm 5'8" and hubby is 5'7"... the heels don't make him happy :)

erinyourpclady said:
I love heels but my daily life does not call for them! I am excited for colder weather so I can wear boots again!!!

I agree!!! I just bought a pair of black ankle boots yesterday. I have them in brown from last year but they are so comfortable in the winter. They have a tiny chunky heel. It still feels like your wearing flats.

I rarely rare heels b/c of comfort. I use to wear the all the time and they did not hurt my feet then but once I got out of the habit of wearing them they kill my feet. And by heels, I mean over an inch b/c I have several boots that are 1 inch and a pairs of dress shoes.

Related to Pampered Chef$$ Rewards for Monthly Sales - How Much Do You Get?

What are Pampered Chef$$ Rewards for Monthly Sales?

Pampered Chef$$ Rewards for Monthly Sales is a program that rewards consultants for achieving monthly sales goals. It is designed to incentivize and recognize hard work and success within the Pampered Chef community.

How much do you need to sell to earn Pampered Chef$$ Rewards?

The amount needed to earn Pampered Chef$$ Rewards varies depending on your sales level. For example, a consultant at the first tier of sales (up to $749 in monthly sales) would need to sell $300 to earn $50 in rewards. A consultant at the highest tier of sales (over $4,000 in monthly sales) would need to sell $2,000 to earn $400 in rewards.

Can you earn Pampered Chef$$ Rewards in addition to regular commission?

Yes, consultants can earn Pampered Chef$$ Rewards in addition to their regular commission. This means that consultants have the opportunity to earn even more money for their hard work and dedication.

Are there any restrictions on how Pampered Chef$$ Rewards can be used?

Pampered Chef$$ Rewards can be used towards any product purchase, including business supplies and demonstration tools. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or discounted items.

How do you track your progress towards earning Pampered Chef$$ Rewards?

Consultants can track their progress towards earning Pampered Chef$$ Rewards through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. This portal provides a detailed breakdown of sales and rewards earned, making it easy for consultants to stay on top of their goals and achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies