• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes or Any Recipes?

Yes, I usually use PC recipes, but if the host requests something that isn't covered in our cookbooks, I'll make something else. I also tweak recipes a little to make them my own. For example, I made the Pepperion Braid but in a wreath.I've also made Lemon Greek Chicken, but in the DCB for 15 mins in the microwave. Stuff like that.;)
DMB75
Do you only make recipes at shows that you find in the Pampered Chef cookbooks or do you do any recipes at shows? I have to make a main dish for my next show and I have no idea what to do.

Donna

I usually stick to only PC recipes.

For a main dish, how about the new Jerk Chicken Salad? Or a ring, wreath, or braid?

I mostly do PC recipes, but I have done other ones before...as long as they are good "demo" recipes, are quick, and show a lot of PC tools!

I stick with PC recipes. When I cook at home I don't really follow a recipe so people would be lost when I say, "Oh just a little of this. I think some of that would be good too." Plus, it helps sell our cookbooks. And PC has done alot of the work for you as far as what to bring...it is highlighted (and sometimes what to do).

I generally use PC recipes. It's a great way to sell the cookbooks. However, I don't think it's company policy or anything.

any recipesI generally use PC recipes, but if the host requests something that isn't covered in our cookbooks, I'll make something else. Also, if I find a recipe that uses a lot of product to make but isn't PC, I'll add it to my choices. I have a few of these that I love. I have been doing this long enough that it's kind of an automatic thought for me whenever I read any recipe to think if it would be a good demo.

There is nothing out there that says you HAVE to use PC, but using our recipes can sell a cookbook.

Yes, I use PC recipes. I made the Lime Berry Mousse Trilfe at my last show and everyone there ordered a SB cookbook and trifle bowl. Grant it, its only $1 cookbook, but it adds up!

I've had people order the SBRC and spend $4 shipping for a $1 item. (I always ask if they know someone else at the party well enough to add this to their order.)

Some have complained to me that those little SBRC's are addictive.

My current favorite recipe is Pina Colada Trifle, which isn't PC but is awesome!

Could someone please post the Pina Colada Trifle recipe?

Thanks,

chefhat

janezapchef said:
My current favorite recipe is Pina Colada Trifle, which isn't PC but is awesome!

Oooh, that sounds wonderful, please share!

This is a thread from 2007....:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:

Oops... didn't notice that... Thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:

I didn't notice either - that's funny!!

I usually only do PC recipes but I tweek them.

Pepperion Braid but in a wreath
Lemon Greek Chicken, but in the DCB for 15 mins in the microwave

Stuff like that.;)

Related to Pampered Chef Recipes or Any Recipes?

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef recipes?

Some popular Pampered Chef recipes include the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, the Quick Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup, the Deluxe Air Fryer French Fries, the Deep Covered Baker Roasted Chicken, and the Rockcrok One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

2. Are there any low-carb or vegetarian options for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, there are many low-carb and vegetarian options for Pampered Chef recipes. Some examples include the Veggie-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, the Zucchini Noodle Carbonara, the Cauliflower Crust Pizza, and the Quinoa and Black Bean Burrito Bowls.

3. Can I modify Pampered Chef recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef recipes can be easily modified to fit different dietary restrictions. Many recipes have alternative ingredient suggestions or can be adapted to be gluten-free, dairy-free, or nut-free.

4. Where can I find Pampered Chef recipes?

Pampered Chef recipes can be found on our official website, through our social media channels, and in our cookbooks. Our consultants also often share their favorite recipes with their customers.

5. Are Pampered Chef recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful outcome. Our consultants are also available to provide support and guidance for any recipe-related questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Monica Pellow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies