• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here

In summary, "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to search for and access past recipes featured in catalogs and cookbooks. To access this feature, users can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab, then select "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here." Specific recipes can be searched for by using keywords or ingredients, and the search can be filtered by meal type, dietary restrictions, and cookware used. Not all past recipes are available on this feature, but new recipes are constantly being added. Recipes can be printed, saved, emailed, or shared on social media from this feature.
thanks for these! However, did get a pop up.

smspamperedchef said:
thanks for these! However, did get a pop up.

Sorry about the pop up. For some reason I don't when I go to the site. There is another site of PC recipes that I get lots of pop ups so I didn't post that one.

IF ANYONE GETS A POP UP, I APOLOGIZE! :(

Another great one is JoycesFineCooking.com

Go down the page...find Pampered Chef on the left side, and there are tons of PC recipes!

Both of those are good sources!

If you are using FireFox, you won't get popups....

KellyTheChef said:
Another great one is JoycesFineCooking.com

Go down the page...find Pampered Chef on the left side, and there are tons of PC recipes!

Both of those are good sources!

Thanks Kelly. I don't think we could ever have enough resources for recipes! I will check that one out. :thumbup:

no biggie about the popup. Just wanted you to know that I got one

just curious - do you ever share these sites with your customers?

I haven't but I would if they asked where they could get some out-of-print recipes.

Related to Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here

1. What is "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here"?

"Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to search for and access past recipes that have been featured in our catalogs and cookbooks.

2. How do I access the "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here" feature?

You can access this feature by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Recipes" tab. From there, select "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here" and you will be directed to the search page.

3. Can I search for specific recipes on "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here"?

Yes, you can search for specific recipes by using keywords or ingredients in the search bar. You can also filter your search by meal type, dietary restrictions, and cookware used.

4. Are all past Pampered Chef recipes available on "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here"?

No, not all past recipes are available on this feature. However, we are constantly updating and adding new recipes, so be sure to check back often for any new additions.

5. Can I print or save recipes from "Find an Old Pampered Chef Recipe Here"?

Yes, you can print or save recipes by clicking on the "Print Recipe" or "Save Recipe" buttons located on each recipe page. You can also email the recipe to yourself or share it on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies