• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Recipes: Pampered Chef vs. Other Brands

In summary, it doesn't matter where the recipes come from as long as they are high end recipes that showcase the use of high end tools.
pampchef.angel
Should the recipes that we use in our shows be Pampered Chef recipes or does it matter where they come from?

Re: Recipes...origination
pampchef.angel said:
Should the recipes that we use in our shows be Pampered Chef recipes or does it matter where they come from?

Doesn't matter!

Re: Recipes...originationAwesome! I have lots of ideas!

Re: Recipes...originationDo share, please!

Re: Recipes...originationI do a cooking demo for a part time job at Shaw's, the grocery store here in New England. What is cool about this job is I get to use my PC tools :) I can not however book parties or obtain peoples info :( but I can give out business cards in which I have gotten two bookings in just the past 2 months :) So I get paid to get my business out there :) Anyways, this past weekend I made a recipe called Greek Pita Pizza and one of my customers loved it so much she ended up booking a party and wants me to make that recipe :) And it is so easy :)

4 Tbs EEOV
4 8-inch pita breads
2 Tbs red wine vinegar
salt and pepper (have not tried it with the sea salt yet)
1 small red onion, sliced thin (used the UM)
1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped (of course used FC)
1/2 cup hummus (I used roasted red pepper)
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 cups arugula

Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 475 degrees. Brush 2 Tbs of EEOV over top and bottom of pita bread using silicone basting brush. Transfer to either Large Bar Pan or Large Sheet Pan, and bake until golden, about 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbs oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste in small batter bowl. Toss Onion, olives, and 2 Tbs of vinaigrette together in large batter bowl.

Spread 2 Tbs hummus on each toasted pita round. Sprinkle cheeses evenly over hummus, then top with onion mixture. Bake until onions soften and cheese is melted, 6-8 minutes. Just before serving, toss arugula with remaining vinaigrette. Arrange arugula on top of pita pizzas. Serve.

Let me know if you try it because as I said I demo this and many people loved it. They all took the recipe home with them.

Re: Recipes...originationWOW, does that sound really good! I may try a "greek pizza party" as a theme....

Agreed with above...you don't have to do PC recipes. If you do one from a cookbook, you will probably sell some of the books...but really, the most IMPORTANT thing is that you showcase lots of high end tools!

A few things where you could show more or higher end tools: use one of the stainless steel bowls from the set, rather than the batter bowl...use our new rotary grater for the cheese blend (not sure what TYPE of cheese would best suit this...parmesean or romano maybe?) Use chef's tongs to arrange the arugula...serve on a SA platter.

(Of course you may not have these tools...but they would give you a higher sales average!)

Re: Recipes...originationI have this one to share. It's a WW recipe.
I haven;t made it yet, but they look so good and would be great for Fall!!!

Apple-Cinnamon Wontons a la Mode

Ingredients
2 serving butter-flavor cooking spray, divided
2 medium apple(s), McIntosh, peeled, cored and minced
1 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
24 items wonton wrapper(s), half of a 12 oz package
1 1/2 Tbsp powdered sugar
3 cup light vanilla ice cream

Directions

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.

In a medium bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss to coat apples.

Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surfaces with cooking spray.

Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Place wontons on individual plates and sift powdered sugar on top. Serve with ice cream on the side. Yields 4 wontons, 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of ice cream per serving.

Servings: 6
POINTS® Value: 4

applecinnamonwonton_n_lg.jpg

Re: Recipes...originationMaybe EVOO? Extra Virgin Olive Oil?

janetupnorth said:
I think she mean EVOO

Typing at the same time...great minds and all that jazz! :)

Re: Recipes...originationI have been experimenting with pizzas a lot too. I love to put spinach, mushrooms and garlic on a pizza with a nice hearty, spicy sauce (sometimes I add crushed red pepper to the sauce) and just a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. I use a whole wheat crust so it's healthy and yummy.

pampchef.angel said:

Pampered Chef recipes (especially the new consultant ones) are pretty good about showcasing PC products - more than I even use when making the recipes for myself. But is much more important to use a recipe that USES PC than a recipe FROM PC!

Since I want to showcase PC products, I find that some of my favorite recipes aren't very conducive to that end. And a lot of our recipes I like, but shorten/change when making for myself at home (for example, except in baking I never use measuring spoons or even rarely cups - I eyeball/palm it). My clients appreciate that I'm showcasing the products so that they can see them in action, moreso than making a great food (although the recipes I use have always gotten rave reviews!).

1. How are Pampered Chef cooking show recipes different from other brands?

Pampered Chef cooking show recipes are specifically designed to be easy to follow and use high-quality Pampered Chef products. They are also tested and approved by our team of culinary experts.

2. Can I use other brands' products to make Pampered Chef cooking show recipes?

While our recipes are optimized for use with Pampered Chef products, you can certainly use other brands' products as well. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as our recipes are developed with our products in mind.

3. Are Pampered Chef cooking show recipes healthier than other brands' recipes?

We cannot make a general statement about the healthiness of our recipes compared to other brands', as it ultimately depends on the ingredients and cooking methods used. However, we do offer a variety of healthy and nutritious recipes that use our high-quality products.

4. How can I access Pampered Chef cooking show recipes?

You can access Pampered Chef cooking show recipes in multiple ways: through our website, via our app, through our consultants, or by attending a cooking show or virtual cooking class. You can also purchase our cookbooks for a collection of our most popular recipes.

5. Can I customize or modify Pampered Chef cooking show recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can definitely modify our recipes to fit your dietary needs. Many of our recipes have alternative ingredient options listed, and our consultants can also provide tips and suggestions for substitutions. You can also use our app to filter recipes by dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monica Pellow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ChefJessica95765