• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Own Recipes at Pampered Chef Cooking Shows?

In summary, the SS2 can use their own recipes or recipes from the Pampered Chef products at Cooking Shows.
mountainchef
I am a SS2 and was wondering, Are we only allowed to use "Pampered Chef" recipes or can we use our own recipes using the Pampered Chef products at Cooking Shows?

I think you can use your own recipes. If you know the recipe is going to demo alot of your tools then use it. Just make sure you make up recipe cards just in case any of your guests would like a copy of it. I don't see where it would be a problem at all. Cause in a way you are showing them that the products don't have to be used with the PC recipes they can be used with any recipe.

i agree with kat. i do not see the problem. and that shows they do not have to have our cookbokks to use the tools.

I don't think anyone has said you couldn't use other recipes, but it's just personal preference. I do believe using them helps sell cookbooks. I always lay all of my cookbooks around the room for people to pass around and see. BTW I tried the Tangy Bacon Wraps (I think that's the name?) out of the stoneware inspirations cookbook this week and they are great (water chestnuts wrapped in bacon and then dipped in a homemade tangy bbq sauce). I took them to a party on my SA large platter and they were a hit and made a pretty dish on that awesome platter!

Jeanie Gay

When I started with PC I used all my own recipes because I felt more comfortable making them. Just make sure you take a copy of the recipe. Don't use anything but PC Tools. Good Luck!

ThanksGosh, it's been almost 2 weeks since I've visited Chefsuccess, Thanks for the info.:)

20% commission on a cookbook is almost $3. It adds up. :0

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your question about using your own recipes at cooking shows. The short answer is yes, you are absolutely allowed to use your own recipes at Pampered Chef cooking shows. In fact, many consultants find success in incorporating their own personal recipes into their demonstrations, as it adds a unique touch to the show and can showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.However, it is important to keep in mind that Pampered Chef does have a wide range of delicious and tested recipes that are specifically designed to showcase the use of our products. These recipes have been carefully crafted and tested to ensure they work well with our products and provide a great experience for our customers. So, while using your own recipes is definitely allowed, I would also encourage you to try out some of our Pampered Chef recipes as well.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

What is the difference between "Only Pampered Chef Recipes" and other recipe websites?

"Only Pampered Chef Recipes" is a website specifically designed for recipes that use Pampered Chef products. This means that all of the recipes have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef and are meant to be made with their high-quality kitchen tools and appliances.

Can I submit my own recipes to "Only Pampered Chef Recipes"?

Unfortunately, "Only Pampered Chef Recipes" only features recipes that have been created and tested by Pampered Chef. However, you can submit your recipe ideas to their customer service team for consideration.

Are these recipes only for experienced chefs?

No, "Only Pampered Chef Recipes" offers a wide variety of recipes that cater to all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced chef, you will find delicious and easy-to-follow recipes on our website.

Do I have to own Pampered Chef products to use these recipes?

No, you do not have to own Pampered Chef products to use these recipes. However, the recipes have been specifically created with Pampered Chef products in mind, so using their high-quality tools and appliances may enhance the cooking experience.

Are all of the ingredients used in these recipes available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in "Only Pampered Chef Recipes" can be purchased through Pampered Chef. You can also find substitutions for some ingredients on our website if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies