• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery

In summary, a "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery" is a service offered by the company where orders are split into multiple shipments and delivered on different dates. To request this service, customers can call the customer service team. There is no additional cost for the service, but multiple shipping charges may apply. Customers cannot choose specific items for each shipment, but can receive estimated delivery dates and track each shipment with the provided tracking number.
Jenni
I am new and my last two shows the boxes arrived to host on different days. Anyone know why that is?
Example~ today my host is getting 3 out of 7 boxes, and tomorrow the other four

I had this happen on my last show and the reason was she ordered three pieces of cookware and those ship separtly.

Happens all the time. The way I explain it to my hostesses is this. When the FedEx truck is full the close the door and leave! If that means half of your boxes go on the next truck, then that's the way it goes. I explain to them to wait for box #1 to arrive before they open anything, otherwise they'll be very confused.

Don't worry about it unless a couple boxes come several days late. If they miss the deadline for the night then all the rest of the boxes will go out the next morning.

That's not at all uncommon and is even addressed in the Thank You letter on Pampered Partner.

Thanks for the info... thank you letter in pampered partner hummm haven't seen that~

Jenni said:
Thanks for the info... thank you letter in pampered partner hummm haven't seen that~
In PP, there is a form host letter to send to your hosts when you send their receipts. I use it for all my shows (I've modified it slightly) and highlight the savings they got and the amount they would have received if they had been the consultant. I print it on PC paper that I got from Nancy's.

I always tell my hosts how many TOTAL boxes will be arriving. I also urge her to wait until she has the WHOLE order before she starts to divvy up the items. :))))

Related to Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery

1. What is a "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery"?

A "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery" is a service we offer where your order is split into multiple shipments and delivered on different dates.

2. How do I request a "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery"?

To request an order split, simply call our customer service team at 1-800-333-1101 and they will be happy to assist you.

3. Is there an additional cost for a "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery"?

There is no additional cost for this service. However, if your order is split into multiple shipments, you may incur multiple shipping charges.

4. Can I choose which items are in each shipment for a "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery"?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific item requests for each shipment. However, our customer service team can provide estimated delivery dates for each shipment if needed.

5. How will I know when each shipment will arrive for a "Pampered Chef Order Split in Delivery"?

Once your order is split, you will receive separate order confirmation emails with the estimated delivery date for each shipment. You can also track each shipment using the tracking number provided in the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • kidzmom55