• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars- Use Now or Save?

In summary, the incentives for the first 90 days are over, but the PC$ incentives continue. You can use them to purchase products or to attend National Conference.
clshirk
Ok, I just ended my 90 days- I now have $150 in PC dollars to spend (I already spent $200 after my first month). I'm in my new consultant kit enhancement month- so products are 40% off.

First of all, do we continue to get PC dollars? What are the incentives? I only know those for the first 90 days- wasn't sure if they continued.

Secondly, should I go ahead and spend all $150 or save some for later? I am now thinking of getting a new tote and completing my stock of supplies to make my PC products look even better.

The PC$ incentives do not continue past your first 90 days. Those are intended to get you into good habits with your business so that you earn more even without them as your business continues. Go ahead and get what you need or want with them!

I realize that I won't recieve them at the same rate, but will I still get PC dollars after I achieve certain goals? Like now it was $1250, 4 shows, a recruit, $5k sales. But is there another goal that we will recieve them after? Or will we solely rely on the rewards such as the june/July sellathon, etc...

The incentives are different each time. Last year we could earn PC$ or stoneware with stoneware sales - our choice. Sell-a-thon is big and you want to work your little booty off to get the free products. They don't come as fast as the PC$ do, but they do come. Then, of course, there is Sell-a-thon for the Spring products. These two are the only ones you can be sure of. Sometimes when there are mid-season products, you can earn those, too. We only know through July, but there will probably be some announcement about the next incentive at National Conference. If I were you, I would use those PC$ towards NC Registration and go have a blast! So, to answer your first question, no. The 90 days of PC$ earning are over, but the incentives do keep coming!

I purchased the $166 sampler with my PC$. I ended up doubling my money, as the sample is worth over $300, plus I didn't have to pay for it (I had 200 PC$)

AWESOME DEAL! I just qualified so I have $50 in PC money. I'm hanging on to mine for awhile.

What are "Pampered Chef Dollars" and how do I earn them?

"Pampered Chef Dollars" are a type of reward currency that can be earned through various promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. These dollars can be redeemed for products or discounts on future purchases.

How do I know if I have "Pampered Chef Dollars" to use?

You can check your balance of "Pampered Chef Dollars" by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. Your balance will be displayed on your account page.

Can I combine "Pampered Chef Dollars" with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine "Pampered Chef Dollars" with other discounts or promotions, as long as they are not specifically excluded in the terms and conditions of the promotion. However, you cannot combine "Pampered Chef Dollars" with other reward currencies, such as "Host Rewards" or "Chef's Choice Rewards."

Do "Pampered Chef Dollars" expire?

"Pampered Chef Dollars" do have an expiration date, which will be stated on the reward notification or in the terms and conditions of the promotion. It is important to use your "Pampered Chef Dollars" before they expire to ensure you receive the full value.

Can I save my "Pampered Chef Dollars" for a future purchase?

Yes, you can save your "Pampered Chef Dollars" for a future purchase. However, it is important to note that they do have an expiration date and should be used before that date to ensure you receive the full value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg