• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Seller Asks: When Does Forged Cutlery Go on Sale?

In summary, the knives were the host and guest special back in August I believe it was. They were 20% off for guests, so as consultants, we can order anything at the sale price PLUS our personal discount. So, they probably won't be a special for a while. But host your own show and get one (or the whole set) for 50% off. The Santoku knife is fabulous! Keep it honed and you'll be very happy! We hone ours once a month. I love this knife!!!! Did you know you can use PC dollars to pay for kit enhancement in your fourth month? :) I think we should suggest to HO that a smaller version of the Santoku knife might be a high selling item! There is
BYUSkiBum
Hi,
I just submitted my first 4 shows in 30 days and I hit the 1250 in sales, so I am really excited and I have some PC dollars to spend. I have been eyeing the santoki knife, but I wanted to see if you guys think that it works like it should. Also, I have noticed that you guys seem to refer to certain months that have certain discounts (like January being stoneware month) and I was wondering if you remember if the forged cutlery ever goes on sale, and when it does, by how much? I would like to get one now, before the sale so that I can show it off, but I also wouldn't mind waiting to get it until my 4th month when I can get it for cheaper, and use my PC dollars for my website and supplies, etc. Anyway, TIA!

The knives were the host and guest special back in August I believe it was. They were 20% off for guests, so as consultants, we can order anything at the sale price PLUS our personal discount. So, they probably won't be a special for a while. But host your own show and get one (or the whole set) for 50% off. By the way I LOVE my Santoku knife and highly recommend it. It's the one I use the most. Definitely get that one. you'll be amazed going from a so-so knife to that one.:)

I love the way the knife works but it is so big that I do not use it that much. I use the green santuko (that I hated b/c of the color at first) more than any of them. I wish we had a smaller version of the forged one!

The Santoku knife is fabulous! Keep it honed and you'll be very happy! We hone ours once a month.

I love this knife!!!! Did you know you can use PC dollars to pay for kit enhancement in your fourth month? :) I think we should suggest to HO that a smaller version of the Santoku knife might be a high selling item!

There is always February when you can host your own show and choose any two products in the catalog for 60% so so cool! :D

Yes...the Santoku knife is my FAVORITE! I had been wanting one for soooo long, and then we came out with one!

Make sure you invest in the honer as well. I hone mine every time I use it (so I am in the habit and don't forget) so I always have a super sharp knife!

I am the opposite of some of you...I don't care for our smaller green santoku knife. It seems so small that I have a hard time holding it "correctly" so my wrist and hand seem to tire out. You will NOT be dissappointed if you spend some of your PC dollars on this forged knife!

BTW- you can see knife skills here: http://www.cheftalk.com/content/display.cfm?articleid=118

(This is our VERY OWN Chris Koetke that is such a cutie in our new videos!)

I agree with Kelly. I don't care for the green santoku for sort of the same reason. I like my Forged Cutlery Santoku for some things - big things. I like all the Forged Cutlery because there's a knife for every job IMO. I use the utility knife for most of my cutting. I have two, and it seems one is always dirty. If I don't feel like washing it right away, I just wipe it clean and dry with a paper towel or something and wash it when I'm washing other things.

ThanksThanks for everyone's help...I am definetly going to get a Santoku knife, but I think that I will wait until my 4th month to make my PC dollars stretch a little further....I didn't even know that I could use them then, so that is great! Thanks so much everyone....this website is awesome and you guys are so helpful!

Related to New Seller Asks: When Does Forged Cutlery Go on Sale?

1. When is the best time to buy forged cutlery from Pampered Chef?

The best time to buy forged cutlery from Pampered Chef is during our seasonal sales events, which typically occur in the spring and fall. Keep an eye out for our promotions and discounts during these times to get the best deals on our high-quality forged cutlery.

2. Is there a specific month or season when Pampered Chef puts their forged cutlery on sale?

While we cannot guarantee a specific month or season for our forged cutlery sales, they tend to occur during our seasonal promotions. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for updates on upcoming sales and promotions.

3. Can I get a discount on forged cutlery if I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get a discount on our forged cutlery. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the party's sales, including our forged cutlery. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a party and the benefits you can receive.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any special deals or discounts on forged cutlery for new sellers?

Yes, we offer special deals and discounts for new sellers who join our team. These may include discounted starter kits or exclusive offers on products like our forged cutlery. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about becoming a new seller and the potential benefits you could receive.

5. Can I use a coupon or promo code to purchase Pampered Chef's forged cutlery?

Unfortunately, we do not offer coupons or promo codes for our products, including our forged cutlery. However, we do have sales and promotions throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those to get the best deals on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • erin.tpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • AZPampered Chef