• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Recruits Need to Qualify in the First 90 Days to Earn PC Dollars?

In summary, the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process is a 12-week training program for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them start and succeed in their first 90 days with the company. It covers various topics such as goal setting, understanding the business model, building a customer base, hosting parties, and recruiting team members. While not mandatory, it is highly recommended for all new consultants and is included in the starter kit at no additional cost. It provides step-by-step guidance, resources, and support to help new consultants build a strong foundation for their business.
JTNT8704
If I SIGN a recruit in my first 90 days, do I get the PC dollars? Or does that consultant have to QUALIFY in my first 90 days for me to get the bonus?

You must sign them in your 90 days, and they must qualify in THEIR 90 days to count. So you could be receiving the PC$ after your 90 days are up, if they take the full 90 to qualify (or you sign someone on your 90th day).

The consultant has to QUALIFY in your first 90 days for you to receive the PC dollars. Signing a recruit does not automatically qualify them as a consultant.

Related to Do Recruits Need to Qualify in the First 90 Days to Earn PC Dollars?

What is the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process?

The "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process is a training program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them get started and be successful in their first 90 days with the company. It includes step-by-step guidance, resources, and support to help new consultants build a strong foundation for their business.

How long does the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process last?

The "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process lasts for a total of 12 weeks, which is equivalent to 90 days. During this time, new consultants will have access to training materials, coaching calls, and support from their team leaders to help them reach their goals.

What topics are covered in the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process?

The "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process covers a variety of topics including setting goals, understanding the Pampered Chef business model, building a customer base, hosting successful parties, and recruiting new team members. It also includes tips on time management, organization, and communication skills.

Do I have to participate in the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process as a new consultant?

While the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process is not mandatory, we highly recommend that all new consultants participate. This program is designed to help you get off to a strong start and achieve success in your business. It's a great opportunity to learn from experienced consultants and get the support you need to reach your goals.

Is there a cost to participate in the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the "First 90 Days Recruit Question" process. It is included in your starter kit when you join Pampered Chef as a new consultant. We want to provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed without any extra financial burden.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lsm72
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie