• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cookware Vs. Princess House Cookware

In summary, this woman feels threatened by the success of Pampered Chef and tries to stir up trouble between the two mothers. Although this is an old thread, it is still interesting to read.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I have a son in Pre-K and it is widely known that I sell PC and another mom in the classroom sells Princess House. Well, I'm friendly with her and she comes up to me the other day and says "I noticed that our (PH) cookware is cheaper than yours and ours even come with the lids." So I replied, "Oh really, what is your cookware made out of b/c ours is made out of hard-anodized heavy gauge aluminum which is harder than stainless steel". I came home and told my husband about it and he said "That's right, it is cheaper b/c it's made out of cheaper things." She should have said less expensive but that's besides the point. So, my question is, Has anyone done the comparision between our cookware and Princess House? :confused:

I do have a couple cookware comparision charts but none of them had the PH brand on there.
Thanks in advance!

I don't konw that princess cookware, but wath I found about other company is that you cannot cook meet on it without transfering germs and I douth that the waranty is as good as PC

Obviously this woman feels threatened by the sucess of Pampered Chef. I have a friend who sells home and garden party (cute stuff btw) and they also sell stones (which used to resembles PC's as far as being made in the USA and being numbered, but now are made in Taiwan out of God Knows What!) But anyway, we just agree that each of our companies offer great products and we don't worry about the similar items (serve ware, stones etc). That Woman who was making comments about our cookware was probably just trying to stir you up so she could go around and tell everyone that you are not a very nice person. Don't let people like that get to you ;)

Even though this is quite an old thread, I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks of Princess House cookware.

micocina said:
Even though this is quite an old thread, I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks of Princess House cookware.
I guess I've lived a sheltered life because up until a few months ago I'd never heard of Princess House - guess I'll have to investigate further :)

What is the difference between Pampered Chef and Princess House cookware?

Pampered Chef and Princess House are both well-known brands in the cookware industry, but they have some key differences. Pampered Chef is known for its high-quality, durable cookware that is designed to last a lifetime. On the other hand, Princess House is known for its elegant and stylish cookware that is often used for entertaining and special occasions. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a wider range of products, including cooking tools, while Princess House is primarily focused on cookware.

Which brand offers better quality cookware?

Both Pampered Chef and Princess House offer high-quality cookware, so it ultimately comes down to personal preference. Pampered Chef is known for its strong and durable materials, while Princess House is known for its stylish and elegant designs. It is recommended to research and compare specific products from both brands to determine which one best suits your needs and preferences.

What is the price difference between Pampered Chef and Princess House cookware?

The price difference between Pampered Chef and Princess House cookware can vary depending on the specific product. In general, Pampered Chef tends to be more affordable, with prices ranging from $20 to $300. Princess House, on the other hand, is known for its higher-end products and can range from $50 to $500. It is important to note that both brands often have sales and promotions, so it is recommended to keep an eye out for deals.

Which brand offers a better warranty for their cookware?

Pampered Chef and Princess House both offer warranties for their cookware, but the details may differ. Pampered Chef has a lifetime warranty for all its cookware, meaning they will replace or repair any defects or damage for the life of the product. On the other hand, Princess House offers a limited lifetime warranty, which covers defects and damage for a specific period of time. It is recommended to carefully read the terms and conditions of each brand's warranty before making a purchase.

Are there any notable differences in the materials used for Pampered Chef and Princess House cookware?

Both Pampered Chef and Princess House use high-quality materials for their cookware, but there are some differences. Pampered Chef primarily uses stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick materials, while Princess House often uses glass and ceramic materials in addition to stainless steel and aluminum. It is recommended to research the specific materials used in the cookware you are interested in to determine which one best suits your cooking needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Sheila