• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage - Unique!

In summary, the corsage is one-of-a-kind and scary to wear, and someone actually wore it on stage at a national conference. The comment says that it is the only time someone has worn a corsage and that it is one of the ugliest things they have ever seen.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Would you wear this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-Product-Corsage-One-of-a-kind_W0QQitemZ180218686242QQihZ008QQcategoryZ3202QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not too sure I'd rush out the door in it....but then I'm not one for corsages anyhow!! :)

To each their own!! :)

Unbelievable!

Scariest thing is - someone actually wore that ON STAGE at National Conference!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Uhhh.... no.

Funny...

...and the comment...

As far as I know only two other people have worn corsages such as this...

...it is ONE-OF-A-KIND...

:rolleyes:

I suppose it'd be cute for something like NC.
But no - I would not wear it.

Funny note - I was thinking when I read it before I saw it that it was a garter! For some reason "corsage" wasn't registering in my brain :rolleyes: :blushing:

I noticed if you scroll down at the bottom of this person's listing, they have more PC items for sale...like the cover for the shears...seems to me that a consultant is selling on ebay!!!! uh ohhhhh
and the small easy read measure cup

As far as I have been told, only two other consultants have worn corsages similar to this.

And I wonder why!

Okay - I've gone back and looked at that a couple times - just thinking "Noooo, really?" It's like your eyes being drawn to a car accident, or a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help it!

My creative side is coming out.
I'd be more impressed with it if the roses and leaves were made with the napkins and towels and such.

That would have to be one of the ugliest things I've seen!!!!! The only time I've worn a corsage was for school dances, and I don't foresee wearing any in the future now that those days are gone!!

Now we know what happened to the hot pad/trivet dress.I wouldn't wear that, either.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now we know what happened to the hot pad/trivet dress.

I wouldn't wear that, either.

What?? I need to see this!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now we know what happened to the hot pad/trivet dress.I wouldn't wear that, either.
Except that was actually cute......And it was presented as a joke - not someone seriously wearing it.....and then promoting it as a one-of a-kind deal!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And it was a funny bit!

It was funny! One of the best things about the general sessions this past NC!

Conference #2 has a picture of all the dresses....

Oh my god... I can't take it! LMAO

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc07b3127cceb5c2af1317d800000026108Absmjli1bt8

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc07b3127cceb5c2af1117da00000026108Absmjli1bt8

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc07b3127cceb5c2af1096eb00000026108Absmjli1bt8

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc07b3127cceb5c2af1d17d600000026108Absmjli1bt8

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc07b3127cceb5c2af0096fb00000026108Absmjli1bt8

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc07b3127cceb5c2ba75572c00000026108Absmjli1bt8

Very classy, might have to make me one of those.

Could you imagine getting the call for that modeling gig?

"Hi. We're gonna need you to model kitchen gadgets ok?"

I'm going to use a description I read recently....that is just butt ugly! LMAO

pamperedlinda said:

Careful Linda your going to be added to the naughty list:p

rennea said:
Careful Linda your going to be added to the naughty list:p
What do you mean? I thought I was already on it!

Anyhow, I just said what ya'll were thinking :D LOL

The best part was when the dress was "missing" and Lisa (the gal from the cooking DVD's) came out wearing it at the end! Guess you had to be at conference last year to see it!

I wouldn't wear the corsage but think it would have look cuter with a few more gadgets on it. They look so mismatched and misplaced.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh no you di'int!

That was what I was gonna say!!

You couldn't PAY me to wear that...let alone spend money on it!

Where's the barf button, oh wait, here it is! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

LMAO Kelly! I don't think I've seen you this excited before!

LOL, reminds me of Project Runway challenges! only worse......

The towel dress didn't seem all that bad... not that I personally would wear it, but I'd much rather wear towels than scrapers or twixit clips!

Wow those dresses are pretty funny. Resume building material for those models. :)The corsage looks like it has a dead flower in the middle. (Am I seeing that right?) So even if at one time it was nice, it isn't now. It's not like Doris wore it and people want to pay money for it.

I would NOT wear that either...and with no bids on it so far, I dare say neither would anyone else. It is a good thing that it is "one of a kind", cuz I think if this chick will have to keep it for herself.

Mwalker said:
LOL, reminds me of Project Runway challenges! only worse......
The trivet dress reminds me of Jillian's Twizzler dress from this season - I think because it's fringe. :D

Worse than the models in them- they had life-size cutouts of the models in the dresses so you could get pics with them. :rolleyes:

When I saw the dead (or silk) brown flower at first I thought it was wadded up parchment paper

KellyTheChef said:
Oh no you di'int!

That was what I was gonna say!!

You couldn't PAY me to wear that...let alone spend money on it!

Where's the barf button, oh wait, here it is! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Here you go Kelly....

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/fourwheeler431/vomit-smiley-020.gif

janetupnorth said:
Here you go Kelly....

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/fourwheeler431/vomit-smiley-020.gif

Ewwww, that is just sick and wrong!

So I guess wearing the Collapsable Bowl as a hat:D , decorated with Twixits is a No Go?

CookingwithMary said:
So I guess wearing the Collapsable Bowl as a hat:D , decorated with Twixits is a No Go?

I would find that less offensive than the corsage.

Um... I had the collapsible bowl on my head at my show Sunday. I forget why.

chefann said:
Um... I had the collapsible bowl on my head at my show Sunday. I forget why.
because you forgot your fruit hat? :p

Nope - Ann taste-tested a few too many adult beverages and couldn't find a lamp shade.

WOW! I would not wear that! I agree....I thought it was some kind of garter or something. I had to read the description! UGH! Sorry...I guess it's not my cup of tea!

EWWWW! That is repulsive!

That is by far the ugliest thing I have seen. The concept is neat for maybe a bridal shower but not something so hideous.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I've gone back and looked at that a couple times - just thinking "Noooo, really?" It's like your eyes being drawn to a car accident, or a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help it!

LOL LOL, I agree!!

So after laughing for the past 24 hours over this thread I have to admit this originated from my upline!! I was the first Director to break the trend. When my Director was given this when she walked at NC I made her promise to make some changes before I promoted!

There have been more than 3 that have worn it too!

<h2>1. What is the Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage is a unique and one-of-a-kind accessory created by independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is a handcrafted corsage made with Pampered Chef kitchen tools and is perfect for wearing to cooking classes, parties, or any other Pampered Chef events.</p><h2>2. How is the corsage made?</h2><p>Each corsage is made by hand by a Pampered Chef consultant using a variety of Pampered Chef kitchen tools, such as measuring spoons, spatulas, and whisks. The tools are carefully arranged and secured onto a base to create a beautiful and functional piece of jewelry.</p><h2>3. Can the corsage be customized?</h2><p>Yes, the corsage can be customized to your liking. You can choose from a variety of different kitchen tools and colors to match your personal style. Some consultants may also offer the option to add personalization, such as initials or a name, to the corsage.</p><h2>4. Is the corsage only for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, the corsage can be worn by anyone who loves Pampered Chef products or wants a unique and fun accessory. It is a great conversation starter and can be a fun way to show your love for cooking and kitchen tools.</p><h2>5. Would you wear this corsage?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worn this corsage to many events and have received many compliments on it. It is a fun and unique way to showcase my love for Pampered Chef products and always adds a touch of fun to my outfit. I highly recommend it to any Pampered Chef enthusiast or anyone looking for a fun and functional accessory.</p>

1. What is the Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage is a unique and one-of-a-kind accessory created by independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is a handcrafted corsage made with Pampered Chef kitchen tools and is perfect for wearing to cooking classes, parties, or any other Pampered Chef events.

2. How is the corsage made?

Each corsage is made by hand by a Pampered Chef consultant using a variety of Pampered Chef kitchen tools, such as measuring spoons, spatulas, and whisks. The tools are carefully arranged and secured onto a base to create a beautiful and functional piece of jewelry.

3. Can the corsage be customized?

Yes, the corsage can be customized to your liking. You can choose from a variety of different kitchen tools and colors to match your personal style. Some consultants may also offer the option to add personalization, such as initials or a name, to the corsage.

4. Is the corsage only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the corsage can be worn by anyone who loves Pampered Chef products or wants a unique and fun accessory. It is a great conversation starter and can be a fun way to show your love for cooking and kitchen tools.

5. Would you wear this corsage?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worn this corsage to many events and have received many compliments on it. It is a fun and unique way to showcase my love for Pampered Chef products and always adds a touch of fun to my outfit. I highly recommend it to any Pampered Chef enthusiast or anyone looking for a fun and functional accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies