• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Bold Can People Be?? I Really Think the Consultant Is in on It...

V
vwpamperedchef
http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-STONEWARE-BAKEWARE-PRODUCTS-FROM-MY-SHOW_W0QQitemZ320235513911QQihZ011QQcategoryZ116003QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you don't report that one, I will! They are violating HO policy consultant or NOT using the imagery.

Oh I reported it to [email protected]

Is that the right email?

That will get it there. I actually meant on E-bay too but wasn't clear - I will do that. This SELLER needs to be reported from breaking EBAY rules!I would doubt the consultant really knows about this...

I reported the seller on E-bay for selling items outside of E-bay...

We will thoroughly review the listing(s) you have reported for violations of our Listing Policies. In order to keep eBay a safe and fun place to trade, we often rely on members like you to bring such listing violations to our attention.In light of our privacy policy, we cannot share with you any action taken by eBay with respect to this listing. If we determine that the listing violates eBay policy, we may: 1. Send the seller an informational alert; 2. Remove the listing; or 3. Suspend the seller.Account suspensions are usually reserved for those sellers that continuously disregard policy.If you would like to review our Listing Policies in more detail, please
visit: Rules for Listings – OverviewThank you for your report.

Thanks KG. I knew Richard wasnt in charge anymore, but I didnt have the new email address memorized, just the other one.

I am still in shock over the ebay listing.

vwpamperedchef said:
Thanks KG. I knew Richard wasnt in charge anymore, but I didnt have the new email address memorized, just the other one.

I am still in shock over the ebay listing.

Chances are she truly won't get any business from it...

Woah! That's...oh wow!

I hate to say it, because I know you're all outraged, but other than ranting, there's nothing left to do here.
dead_horse.gif

Where'd you get the dead horse? I love it!

Love the horse, KG! :)

ted122781 said:
Where'd you get the dead horse? I love it!
I agree, that one will come in handy.... :)

I love how people are bidding on it! LOL

redsoxgirl said:
I love how people are bidding on it! LOL

They are probably trying to scam the scammer so to speak and say she listed stoneware so give it to me for $.21 plus $.01 S/H.

I went on her web sit and contacted her to tell she can not do that and a few more things and that she will not be able to continue withe her buiness

Oh Doreen - it must be the Name - you have guts!!! I like you!!!

I was thinking of doing the same thing!!

The way I read it she is the host of the party not the consultant but either way w/PC or eBays rules she is breaking rules. I can't believe what people will do.

sent to our Sales Leader--- PLEASE FORWARD TO STOP THIS----http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-STONEWARE-BAKEWARE-PRODUCTS-FROM-MY-SHOW_W0QQitemZ320235513911QQihZ011QQcategoryZ116003QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemRuth Beck, Independent Pampered Chef® Consultant #539741 | Welcome To My Personal Web SiteUgh!
Will do...

Tracy Williams Sales Manager

However, with the way it is worded, either the consultant knows about it or has told the host not to do something like that.

cmdtrgd said:
However, with the way it is worded, either the consultant knows about it or has told the host not to do something like that.

You have a point.

I think she was reported so much at HO and on E-bay that it will be down by the end of the night.

I just clicked the link and it's gone. Good job cheffers!

WAHOOO!! THANKS ALL!

listing has been removed!

Oh man! I missed it, I wanted to see what exactly it said. Bummer.

sfdavis918 said:
I just clicked the link and it's gone. Good job cheffers!

E-bay removes stuff like that pretty quick. I'm sure they removed it without contact even from HO.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I hate to say it, because I know you're all outraged, but other than ranting, there's nothing left to do here.

dead_horse.gif

HIJACK - I LOVE your "beating a dead horse" blinkie! I'm saving that baby for later! ;)

So I missed it. What was it?

cathyskitchen said:
HIJACK - I LOVE your "beating a dead horse" blinkie! I'm saving that baby for later! ;)
That is classic! LOL

Chef Endora said:
Me too, I totally missed it, oh well!

Chef Endora said:

Someone on Ebay with a link to their consultants website - so people could order from the show they were hosting....it broke all kinds of rules - PC and EBAY both.

is there ANYONE at the HO on weekends??? I sent an email, because someone was using a photo right out of the catalog for a newly released item....but the auction ends in a few hours.

itsjustCarla said:
is there ANYONE at the HO on weekends??? I sent an email, because someone was using a photo right out of the catalog for a newly released item....but the auction ends in a few hours.

You might be able to report it to Ebay.

I just looked and the listing has been removed!!! :sing:

AnnaPChef said:
I just looked and the listing has been removed!!! :sing:

And I totally missed the second page on this thread-LOL, the two year old is screaming, we promised him we'd go get him new shoes today and he's READY.

That's right there are npt too many Doreen's around so we need to stick to gether I havent gotten an e-mail yet from her

Related to How Bold Can People Be?? I Really Think the Consultant Is in on It...

1. How bold can people be when it comes to using Pampered Chef stoneware products?

Pampered Chef stoneware products are designed to be durable and reliable in the kitchen. They can withstand high temperatures and are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. As long as the recommended care and use instructions are followed, customers can be as bold as they want when using our stoneware.

2. Is the consultant in on it when it comes to selling Pampered Chef products on eBay?

We cannot speak for individual consultants, but we do not condone the resale of Pampered Chef products on eBay or any other third-party website. We recommend purchasing products directly from a consultant or through our official website to ensure authenticity and quality.

3. Can I trust the authenticity of the Pampered Chef products being sold on eBay?

We cannot guarantee the authenticity of products being sold on eBay or any other third-party website. To ensure you are purchasing genuine Pampered Chef products, we recommend buying directly from a consultant or through our official website.

4. Are there any risks in purchasing Pampered Chef products from a consultant on eBay?

As with any purchase from a third-party seller, there may be risks involved. It is important to research the seller and read reviews before making a purchase. We recommend buying directly from a consultant or through our official website to ensure the best quality and customer service.

5. Can I get a warranty or guarantee for Pampered Chef products purchased on eBay?

We only offer warranties and guarantees for products purchased directly from a consultant or through our official website. Purchases made through third-party sellers, such as eBay, may not be eligible for these benefits. We recommend purchasing directly from a consultant to ensure the best customer service and product support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • wadesgirl