• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sells Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless

In summary, the "surgical" in the name of this product is causing some people to be alarmed. There is no bread knife that looks like this, and it is not from any of the knives in the Pampered Chef knife block set.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I saw this on Ebay and it is stating that Pampered Chef sells this. HUH??:confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quikcut-Surgical-Stainless-Pampered-Chef-Serrated-EX_W0QQitemZ230099862428QQcategoryZ57745QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pamperedlinda said:
must be a retired product

I don't recognize this even as a retired piece.

I have never seen that before adn I have catalogs dating back to the early 90's

I have one of those - it is the old bread knife.

dannyzmom said:
I have never seen that before adn I have catalogs dating back to the early 90's

Carolyn - check around '94-'96 - might be in there if I remember correctly???? (Don't trust my memory though!!!)

They only had the end like that for one season I believe.

...just found someone selling their knife block (without the knives)...that has been my personal favorite for YEARS...well, until I met the new forged knives...

That sure looks like the bread knife or it could be one of the knives from the knife block set. I have it and still use it daily!! They are still like new - best I ever had.

BethCooks4U said:
That sure looks like the bread knife or it could be one of the knives from the knife block set. I have it and still use it daily!! They are still like new - best I ever had.

Not like any in my knife block set...it is the old bread knife.

I still use my knife block set daily too!!!! Beth - what do you think of the new forged knives in comparison since you love your old set too. (I never could into the ones in the plastic cases after having a block).

One of my first customers got the forged Santuko knife as one of her 1/2 price items - she is in love with it!!!!

chefkristin said:
I saw this on Ebay and it is stating that Pampered Chef sells this. HUH??:confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quikcut-Surgical-Stainless-Pampered-Chef-Serrated-EX_W0QQitemZ230099862428QQcategoryZ57745QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone else freaked out that it has "surgical" in the name? :eek: After cutting bread you can take out someone's gallbladder! Ick!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Anyone else freaked out that it has "surgical" in the name? :eek: After cutting bread you can take out someone's gallbladder! Ick!!
LOLOL--I never even noticed!!!!!

I just took a better look at it and it is not the bread knife and it is not any from the knife block. I have never seen that knife before and I have been a customer of PC since 1983. Now, there have been a few years in there that I didn't have a consultant so I guess it could have been in the line for one of those seasons.:confused: Are we SURE it is PC?

As to the question about what I think of the forged cutlery. I do love the new knives but I still grab for the knives in my knife block most of the time when I am at home - they are so handy. Did you know that they will stay sharper if you put the knives in the block with the blade up (so it doesn't rub against the wood)?!

BethCooks4U said:
I just took a better look at it and it is not the bread knife and it is not any from the knife block. I have never seen that knife before and I have been a customer of PC since 1983. Now, there have been a few years in there that I didn't have a consultant so I guess it could have been in the line for one of those seasons.:confused: Are we SURE it is PC?

I need to find my old bread knife around here, I'm positive my old PC bread knife is just like that. I put it away when the kids were born and got another because I didn't like the sharp ends...

As to the question about what I think of the forged cutlery. I do love the new knives but I still grab for the knives in my knife block most of the time when I am at home - they are so handy. Did you know that they will stay sharper if you put the knives in the block with the blade up (so it doesn't rub against the wood)?!

Yes, been doing that from day #1 (I was taught correctly right away - thank goodness...) :)

Yeah, would be nice if we could put the forged knives in a knife block...maybe we can convince them to come out with a new one????? :rolleyes:

Related to Pampered Chef Sells Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless

1. What is the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless?

The Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless is a high-quality kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily slice through tough or delicate foods, such as bread, tomatoes, and meats. It features a sharp, serrated edge for precise cutting and a comfortable handle for easy grip and control.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless is dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the life of the tool, it is recommended to hand wash and dry it immediately after use.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless be used for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless is designed to be comfortable and easy to use for both right and left-handed individuals.

4. What is the length of the blade on the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless?

The blade on the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless is approximately 8 inches long, making it suitable for a variety of cutting tasks.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless be sharpened?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quikcut Serrated EX Stainless can be sharpened using a knife sharpener or honing steel. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies