• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Buy a Gift for a Friend?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cooking accessories, gift sets, and gift cards. These gifts can be personalized with a message and gift wrapped for an additional fee. Orders can be placed online or through a consultant, who can also provide personalized recommendations. There is no minimum or maximum amount for gift purchases and gifts can be shipped directly to the recipient with the option of including a gift message and gift wrapping.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Did pampered chef ever sell one and if yes can I get if from you for a friend? Thanks [email protected]

I too am in search of a cherry pitter; sold mine about a year ago to a customer deperate for one. Now, my sister wants one. Read in another area on here that they were 12.75 originally. (They didn't happen to come out w/a new one at conference, did they??)

bumping to see if I get a bite!

just saw one on ebay fairly cheap

I know some people got them in their surprise boxes in wave 1.

Related to Pampered Chef: Buy a Gift for a Friend?

1. What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts for any occasion including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and cooking accessories. We also have gift sets and gift cards available.

2. Can I personalize my gift for a friend?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to your gift and choose to have it gift wrapped for an additional fee. You can also select from our collection of customizable products to create a unique and special gift for your friend.

3. How can I place an order for a gift?

You can place an order for a gift online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants can also assist you in selecting the perfect gift for your friend and can provide personalized recommendations.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount for gift purchases?

There is no minimum or maximum amount for gift purchases. You can choose to purchase a single item or create a gift basket with multiple items. Our consultants can also help you stay within your budget while selecting the perfect gift for your friend.

5. Can I have the gift shipped directly to my friend?

Yes, you can have the gift shipped directly to your friend's address. During checkout, you can enter their address as the shipping address and choose to include a gift message. You can also choose to have the gift wrapped for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Heather8345