• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paleo Party Recipes: Quick, No Microwave Needed!

In summary, some easy paleo party recipes include grilled chicken skewers with vegetables, avocado deviled eggs, bacon-wrapped dates, roasted sweet potato rounds, and zucchini fritters. These recipes can be made ahead of time and are suitable for a large group. You can also substitute ingredients to fit your dietary needs and they do not require any special equipment.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Need recipes for a Paleo food themed party. I don't follow the Paleo diet, but I have a customer that does and is hosting a show.

Looking for some quick yummy food. Oh, they don't use a microwave either.

Re: PaleoChicken Your Way with a Salad.

Or Chicken/Shrimp grilled in the grill pan and served with salsa and guacamole (made in the MFP) using lettuce leaves as a "taco" shell. Lettuce Wraps!

Paleo encompasses a wide variety of eating plans. Some people who are "paleo" still eat dairy, while others don't. Some will eat legumes while others won't. Some eat dairy and legumes. Almost all who are Paleo shun grains of all kinds though. You might want to check with your host to see what they will and won't eat.

Re: PaleoYou should Google Paleo. I have a friend that just started this diet. As she told me, it is a diet that takes you back to a pre-historic diet. Basically, it is clean eating.

Re: PaleoThanks. I will be looking for those recipes. I have a few ideas and will call the host again to discuss them. I will post the recipes I used here so others can see them as well.

Re: PaleoThere are a MILLION paleo recipes out there -- just google. What you're looking for are recipes with lean meat and veggies. No carbs, no sugar.

What are some easy paleo party recipes?

Some easy paleo party recipes include grilled chicken skewers with vegetables, avocado deviled eggs, bacon-wrapped dates, roasted sweet potato rounds, and zucchini fritters. These recipes are quick to make and do not require a microwave.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, most of these recipes can be made ahead of time. The grilled chicken skewers and zucchini fritters can be prepared and stored in the fridge until ready to cook. The deviled eggs and bacon-wrapped dates can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.

Are these recipes suitable for a large group?

Yes, these recipes can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a large group. They are also great for potlucks or parties where guests have dietary restrictions.

Can I substitute ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, if you do not eat meat, you can use tofu or tempeh instead of chicken in the skewers. You can also swap out vegetables or use different spices to add variety to the recipes.

Do these recipes require any special equipment?

No, these recipes do not require any special equipment. They can all be made using basic kitchen tools such as a grill, oven, stove, and cutting board. However, having a good set of skewers for the chicken and a food processor for the zucchini fritters can make the preparation process easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AKJess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Natalie's Pantry
  • wadesgirl