• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Package Deals Available for New Fall Products at PC?

In summary, Shawnna is asking if the new fall catalogs go into effect as of September 1st. She is also asking about the shipping rates. The new shipping rates go into effect on September 1st.
kitchenqueen
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if any of you knew if PC was going to offer the new fall products to us in package deals to consultants like they did for the spring/summer products. This is my 3rd month with PC so still fairly new. I had a big goal for this month, but with 2 of my bigger shows that cancelled (one was a bridal shower, wedding was postponed :eek: and another host had to leave town for a family emergency), that goal isn't going to be easy to get to! If I can't earn them, I'd like to buy them at discount! I also have a recruit who is signing up in August and wanted to know the samething since she obviously can't earn them right now. Thanks for your help!! :D

The Home Office always offers sample packages of new products at the beginning of each season. Look for the information in your July Consultant News. Most likely they will not list the products because they won't be unveiled until Conference. They will just list the packages. You will have to wait until after conference to know for sure what the products are.

Shawnna

Thanks for asking that question! I can't wait to get the new fall products especially the $200 worth that I earned FREE!! I am in my SSM3 and have figured out that this month if I turn in $1600 in sales I will earn $469 worth of product free! Yeah! I can't wait to see the UPS man pull up! I am so excited to be at $1000 with another show this saturday! :D

Quick question. When do the new fall catalogs go into effect? I have a hostess that wants a party in August but wants the new catalog.

luvs2sellit said:
Quick question. When do the new fall catalogs go into effect? I have a hostess that wants a party in August but wants the new catalog.

Everything Fall is effective as of Sept 1st, paperwork, new catalogs, etc. Check page 13 of your June KCN. Fall paperwork packages ship July 26 for directors and above, and 29th for the rest of us.

Does the new shipping cost go into effect on Sept 1 as well?

shipping and handling ratesI am not happy about PC raising their rates again. I had a lot of customers complaining about the $3.25 rate. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about the new one. I'm almost tempted to keep charging the 3.25 rate.
I don't know for sure.

I think I might let PC know.

I've actually had the opposite response...those who don't know PC's S&H charges think that $3.25 isn't bad at all! ...what are they raising it to? I've read it, I know, but off the top of my head...

Shipping RateEven with the increase, which I think is $3.50 but I'm not sure, keep in mind that it is still alot cheaper than other home based businesses. I know of a couple of other companies that have the customers pay 11-15% of their order total for shipping. If your average PC order is $40 thats $4.40 in shipping. And ours stays the same even if the guest orders $300.

Shipping ratesYou have a point. I didn't think about that. But I do know what I will tell those guests that complain. (about the other home-based businesses)
Thanks for opening my eyes.

Yes, our shipping is a bargain for people placing a large order. I had a customer the other day buy $450 worth of cookware etc and only paid the $3.50 shipping. You can't beat that. I do, however, feel bad for customers who are just ordering something small. I will combine orders whenever I can to help them out so that I don't scare them away with the total. Especially if they are just ordering $10.00 or less.

Thats a good idea to combine small orders so they don't have to pay as much in shipping. I have felt the same way too about shipping with $10 or less orders. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. Thanks!

Combining Orders!The only thing with submitting small orders together is that they are all on one receipt so the person whose name is on the receipt has to deal with any problems the other person has with their order (if there is any!). If I did that, I would just make sure that the people really knew each other well. Hope that clears some of it up!

I almost always ask the customers if I can add there order to another. On the few cases that I have not I have figured the chances of them returning that $10 item are slim and if I can not get it refunded for them I can swing the $7 to replace it. No problems yet. Usually people at parties are more than happy to let a friend add there small item to there order. But I do not make a regular practice of this either. Fortunately, most people are ordering more than $20 worth.

You can make them a receipt. The home office doesn't look at the receipts, they just look at the total show. The number of guests determines the number of PC bags included with the order. I often combine shipping. I enter them into Pampered Partner as 1, but I make them individual receipts. You can even make them a receipt in Pampered Partner and then go back and take them out and reenter them as one before you submit the show.

Shawnna

I don't offer to do this. If others think of doing it on their own then I don't feel responsible. Even if you do give them copies of the receipt, you don't know if Home Office will not at some point ask them for the receipt for any problems they may have. The other problem I see with this too, is that I'm assuming the shipping cost is an average of what it costs them to ship out our products. If everyone decides to make this a habit, they will have to increase shipping again, then again, and so on. This may be why it keeps getting increaseed to begin with. I don't think the shipping is really that expensive unless you are someone who is only purchasing like $10 or $15. Just a thought.

In the past you had to be careful about combining orders because your host received extra points based on the number of orders she received, so I only combined orders when I was gathering orders for myself and then only for small items. People who order large amounts do not mind paying the shipping. As stated earlier, ours is much cheaper than most direct sales companies.

HomeMade Gourmet charges 10% - most consultants eat that charge because taxes and shipping will run nearly 20% for some people.

Home and Garden Party charges $2 for an order under 10.00, $3 for a 10-19.99 order, and then it goes up $1 for every $10 increment in sales and it is 10% for orders of $100 or more.

Lady Remington charges a flate rate, but they charge tax on shippping in all states even though all states do not charge tax on shipping.

I can't remember how Home Interior, Avon, or MaryKay charges, but these are pretty close to most other companies. And, if you order from Sears, JCPennies, etc you will pay shipping based on sales.

Shawnna

What is included in the package deal for new products?

The package deal for new products typically includes a set of new products at a discounted price. The exact products included may vary, but they are usually a combination of popular and newly released items.

How much can I save with a package deal on new products?

The amount you can save with a package deal on new products also varies, but it is typically a significant discount compared to purchasing the items separately. The specific savings will be listed when the package deal is advertised.

Can I customize the products included in a package deal?

Unfortunately, the products included in a package deal cannot be customized. They are pre-selected by our team to offer a well-rounded selection of new and popular items at a discounted price.

How long will the package deal on new products be available?

The availability of the package deal on new products may vary. Some may only be available for a limited time, while others may be available for a longer period. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Are there any additional perks or bonuses included in the package deal?

In addition to the discounted price on new products, our package deals may also include free gifts or special offers. These will be clearly stated in the promotion and may vary depending on the package deal. Be sure to read the details carefully before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • chefinbiz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cathyskitchen