• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Supplies: FK01 & JA13 - What's the Difference?

In summary, the main difference between P3 Supplies FK01 and JA13 is the type of material used, with FK01 being made of plastic and JA13 being made of stainless steel. It is ultimately up to personal preference and needs as to which one is better, with FK01 being lightweight and easy to clean and JA13 being more heavy-duty. Both can be used in the dishwasher but it is recommended to hand wash them for longevity. They are not interchangeable as FK01 is a cutting mat and JA13 is a julienne peeler. Both come with a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
ginamkiely
Hi,

I'm ordering supplies, and on the P3 it says FK01 and JA13. They're both postcard invitations, does anyone know the difference between the two?

TIA

FK01 is a generic cooking show postcard.
JA13 is the spring theme show postcard with 6 O'Clock Salads and Sweet & Simple.

thanks Ann i KNEW you would have an answer for me. One more thing... when do the fall catalogs come out? i'm trying to figure out how many SS to buy

thanks

I think the new season starts Sept. 1st.

thank you!

Related to P3 Supplies: FK01 & JA13 - What's the Difference?

What is the difference between P3 Supplies FK01 and JA13?

The main difference between P3 Supplies FK01 and JA13 is the type of material used. FK01 is made of durable plastic, while JA13 is made of stainless steel. This difference in material may affect the durability and longevity of the product.

Which one is better, P3 Supplies FK01 or JA13?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and needs. FK01 is lightweight and easy to clean, making it a popular choice for everyday use. On the other hand, JA13 is more heavy-duty and suitable for tasks that require more strength, such as cutting through tough ingredients.

Can both P3 Supplies FK01 and JA13 be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, both FK01 and JA13 are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

Are P3 Supplies FK01 and JA13 interchangeable?

No, FK01 and JA13 have different designs and functions. FK01 is a flexible cutting mat, while JA13 is a julienne peeler. They cannot be used interchangeably for their intended purposes.

Do P3 Supplies FK01 and JA13 come with a warranty?

Yes, both FK01 and JA13 come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the product, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lauriedip