• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcome Your Fear of Calling Former Recruits: Ideas Here!

In summary, when contacting former recruits leads, it is important to focus on customer service and offering assistance. Mentioning that you are taking over for their previous consultant and asking if they need any tips, recipes, or are interested in hosting a show can help establish a positive relationship. It's important to let the conversation flow naturally and not come across as just trying to recruit them.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
My director gave me a list of my former recruits leads. I need to get off my duff and call them, but I am at a loss for words as to what to say.
Any ideas?

Hi I'm ______. I worked with ___________ and she isn't with TPC anymore. I wanted to just let you know that I would love to help you with anything you might need. She mentioned that you had interest in our business. Is that something you'd still like to learn more about? Is there anything else? Can I add you to my email newsletter list? When would it be reasonable to check back with you?

...not all in one breath. Let her lead the conversation after your intro and go from there.

You could call and let them know you are following up. Something like this....

Hi, this is _________, your Pampered Chef Consultant. Do you have a few minutes to talk? I know that awhile ago we talked about your interest in becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant. I know that before may not have been a good time to start, but maybe now is?

Or you could try... I was calling to see if there is any way I can help you? Go on to explain the July host special.....

Let the conversation go from there.

Just some thoughts.

These are people that had shows for her, not interested in the business.

BethCooks4U said:
Hi I'm ______. I worked with ___________ and she isn't with TPC anymore. I wanted to just let you know that I would love to help you with anything you might need. She mentioned that you had interest in our business. Is that something you'd still like to learn more about? Is there anything else? Can I add you to my email newsletter list? When would it be reasonable to check back with you?

...not all in one breath. Let her lead the conversation after your intro and go from there.

Sorry I mis read what you wrote. I would go with something along the lines of what Beth said. I would change the part about interested in the business to... I was calling to see if there was any way I could service you. We have a great host special coming up in _______.

HTH. :chef:

heather223 said:
Sorry I mis read what you wrote. I would go with something along the lines of what Beth said. I would change the part about interested in the business to... I was calling to see if there was any way I could service you. We have a great host special coming up in _______.

HTH. :chef:

Right. I misread too. Just change the wording to fit the situation. Make it a customer service call. Tell her that you are taking over for their consultant who is no longer with TPC and wanted to give her your information in case she needs anything. Ask how she is like her products. Does she need tips? Recipes? Interested in a show any time? See what she will want from you and go from there.

Some will be so glad you called and others will be like go away. That's okay too. Now you know.

Thanks for the advice. I just didn't want to seem like a car chasing lawyer:D

Just find the words that work for you, to let them know that you are at her service and a source of information for hosting, specials, mailings, etc.

What is the purpose of "Overcome Your Fear of Calling Former Recruits: Ideas Here!"?

The purpose of "Overcome Your Fear of Calling Former Recruits: Ideas Here!" is to provide tips and strategies for overcoming the fear of reaching out to former recruits in order to reconnect with them and potentially re-engage them in the Pampered Chef business.

Why is it important to call former recruits?

Calling former recruits is important because they are already familiar with Pampered Chef and may be more likely to rejoin the business compared to new prospects. Additionally, reconnecting with former recruits can strengthen relationships and potentially lead to new business opportunities.

What are some common fears that hold people back from calling former recruits?

Some common fears that hold people back from calling former recruits include fear of rejection, fear of being seen as pushy or salesy, fear of failure, and fear of not knowing what to say.

How can I overcome my fear of calling former recruits?

To overcome your fear of calling former recruits, it can be helpful to have a plan in place and practice what you want to say beforehand. Remind yourself of the benefits of reconnecting with former recruits and try to shift your mindset from fear to excitement. You can also reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants for support and advice.

What are some tips for making successful calls to former recruits?

Some tips for making successful calls to former recruits include being genuine and authentic, listening actively, offering something of value, and being persistent but not pushy. It can also be helpful to have a clear purpose for the call and to follow up with a personalized message or offer after the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefHLM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • finley1991
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristina21