• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say to a Machine When Making a Call?

But sometimes, they just don't answer. So, we leave a message. "Hi, _______! This is Rae with Pampered Chef. I just wanted to drop you a quick message to see if you've had a chance to check your message yet. I left you a message a few days ago and I was just wondering if you had received it. If not, I'll check back with you soon. Thanks!"
missyciccolella
OK, I know getting someone to call me back is an act of God, but I still like to remain positive:D and think some folks will return a call. When you get a machine, what do you say other than your name and phone number? Do you have some wording that you use to peak interest or just say I'll call you in _ days if I haven't heard from you? Just curious what other are saying or not saying.:balloon:
(I'm talking about call not pertaining to host coaching or recruiting...more about informing about specials)
Thanks!

I usually throw in something like "We have some awesome host specials coming up that I would love to share with you. Please give me a call back at... Otherwise I'll follow up in a few days if I don't hear from you. Have a great day!"

I say, "Hi, This is Rae, your Pampered Chef Consultant. We have some great specials for November that made me think of you. I'd love to share them with you. so give me a call. If I don't hear from you in a few days, I'll give you another call. Talk to you soon. Bye."

Slightly related, but what do you do with those pieces of paper while you wait a few days? I have so many piles and I'm always forgetting to call someone back or can't find someone's info when it's time and then it's too late. I need help organizing. Thanks.

Do you have a website? Customer connections is a great way to track potential host, contacts, recruits etc. I'm able to print reports and start making the calls.

missyciccolella said:
OK, I know getting someone to call me back is an act of God, but I still like to remain positive:D and think some folks will return a call. When you get a machine, what do you say other than your name and phone number? Do you have some wording that you use to peak interest or just say I'll call you in _ days if I haven't heard from you? Just curious what other are saying or not saying.:balloon:
(I'm talking about call not pertaining to host coaching or recruiting...more about informing about specials)
Thanks!

"Hi ______! This is______ with The Pampered Chef. I'm so sorry that I missed you. I will try you again soon because there are some Awesome things I would love to share with you that the company has coming up (you can be specific). If you would like to reach me my number is 555-555-5555. I can't wait to talk with you!"

You've let her know that you will call her again AND given her the number to reach you. You don't leave the ball in her court. You don't want to sit around waiting for her to call you back because even the people who are excited to hear from us don't always call us back. It is our job to call them.

1. What is "What Do You Say to a Machine?"

"What Do You Say to a Machine?" is a collection of recipes designed specifically for cooking with Pampered Chef's line of kitchen appliances, such as the Quick Cooker or the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are the recipes in "What Do You Say to a Machine?" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "What Do You Say to a Machine?" have been tested and simplified to make them easy to follow, even for beginners.

3. Can I use my own ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, you can substitute any ingredients in the recipes to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "What Do You Say to a Machine?"

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in "What Do You Say to a Machine?" that utilize plant-based ingredients.

5. Do I need to own a Pampered Chef appliance to use this recipe book?

While the recipes in "What Do You Say to a Machine?" are designed for use with Pampered Chef appliances, you can still make them with similar appliances from other brands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mrssyvo