• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas to Propose to Realtors

In summary, there are several creative ideas to propose to realtors. First, you can host a networking event to showcase your services and discuss potential collaborations. Second, you can offer a referral program where realtors can earn a commission for referring clients to you. Third, create a personalized video proposal to highlight your services and benefits for realtors. Fourth, send a care package with branded items and a personalized note to show your interest in working with them. Lastly, you can partner up with realtors to host a charity event, which not only gives back to the community but also builds a strong working relationship.
ritabenson
Gold Member
I am toying with the idea of sending letters and doing phone calls to local realtors in my area to get them involved in purchasing pampered chef gifts for their new home buyers. I am not sure how to go about this or how to word it and was wondering if anyone had any tips or letters already drafted with this topic. Any direction, tips and advice would be super. Thanks so much for any help and guidance. :D

If you do a search for "Realtors" you may come up with a few things. Also, look at the very bottom of this thread and you should see a few things that may be helpful to you. Best of luck!

Thank you for some reason I was not thinking about searching, DUH, lol. Thanks again :D

There are also several threads at the bottom of the page under "Similar Threads'

Hello there! I think reaching out to local realtors is a great idea for expanding your Pampered Chef business. One tip I have is to focus on the benefits that your products can bring to new homeowners - convenience, quality, and the ability to create delicious meals in their new kitchen. You could also offer to provide a special discount or promotion for their clients. As for the wording, I would suggest keeping it simple and professional, and maybe even including a few photos of your products to catch their attention. Best of luck with your outreach!

What are some creative ideas to propose to realtors?

1. Host a networking event: Invite realtors to a networking event where you can showcase your services and discuss potential collaborations.

2. Offer a referral program: Create a referral program where realtors can earn a commission for referring clients to you.

3. Create a personalized video: Make a personalized video proposal highlighting your services and how you can benefit realtors.

4. Send a care package: Put together a care package with branded items and a personalized note to send to realtors, showing your interest in working with them.

5. Partner up for a charity event: Collaborate with realtors to host a charity event, not only will you be giving back to the community, but you will also build a strong working relationship with realtors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • tlmcunning