• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Order From Out of State ????

In summary, you can place an outside order from any state in the United States through our website and we offer nationwide shipping. The process is simple - just select your items, enter your shipping and payment information, and we will take care of the rest. Delivery times vary, but we typically ship within 1-2 business days and it can take 3-7 business days to receive your order. There are no additional fees for placing an outside order from out of state, and you can track your order using the tracking number provided.
TriciaAnn
I just had someone call in an outside order. Do they pay taxes from my state or theirs? They live in OK and I live in GA? :confused:

They pay taxes on where the order will be shipped.

It depends on the specific tax laws and regulations in both Georgia and Oklahoma. Generally speaking, if the order is being shipped to Oklahoma, the customer may be subject to sales tax in Oklahoma. However, if the company or business is based in Georgia, they may also have to collect and remit sales tax to Georgia for the sale. It's best to consult with a tax professional or research the tax laws of both states to determine the proper course of action.

1. Can I place an outside order from out of state?

Yes, you can place an outside order from any state in the United States. We ship nationwide.

2. What is the process for placing an outside order from out of state?

To place an outside order from out of state, simply visit our website and select the items you would like to purchase. At checkout, enter your shipping address and payment information. We will take care of the rest and ship your order directly to you.

3. How long will it take to receive my outside order from out of state?

The delivery time for outside orders from out of state varies depending on your location. However, we typically ship orders within 1-2 business days and delivery can take anywhere from 3-7 business days.

4. Are there any additional fees for placing an outside order from out of state?

There are no additional fees for placing an outside order from out of state. The only fees associated with your order will be the cost of the products and any applicable shipping fees.

5. Can I track my outside order from out of state?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • nicki25