• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Order Form for Back of Invite

In summary, the conversation revolved around a new addition to the back of full page invites sent to hosts, discussion about tax on shipping, and plans to have the invites printed in bulk to save time and avoid printer issues. There was also mention of using mini cat invitations and providing guests with gifts for bringing them to the show.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I've added something to the back of my full page invites that I send for my hosts. I haven't had a show where it's been used yet, but I'm really looking forward to the results!

When you look at this form, please keep in mind that in IL the shipping is NOT taxed. Since most of my shows are here, I've got this form set up that way. If your state taxes shipping, things will need to be moved around.

I'm thinking that I'll send this document to Office Max & have them printed in bulk so that I don't have to run paper through my printer twice. It doesn't seem to like it.

Attachments

• OutsideOrderFormInviteBack.doc
    50 KB · Views: 558
I like it :D

Looks good.

very nice!

That is a great idea Crystal! ANd I know what you mean about double feeding paper. Mine simply chews up anything I try to double side. The paper just seems to "change" once it is printed on once. And I work in a company full of printers! They are all rotten to the core!

Crystal!
Great minds think alike!
Tonight I am working on my first batch of mini-cats-as-invites. I have always done invites (postcards) for my hosts but as of Sept and using minicats in an envelope with the HO OOF printed on the back of a full page flyer invite...with a note on the flyer invite that if they bring the minicat to the show they'll get a gift (recipe card)...I am going to do this Sept thru Nov and see how my results are...

Thanks Crystal! It looks great and I can't wait to use it!

I'm inclined to think to steer people to their host to get OOF's or get them from me directly--please keep us posted how this works!

crystalscookingnow said:
I've added something to the back of my full page invites that I send for my hosts. I haven't had a show where it's been used yet, but I'm really looking forward to the results!

When you look at this form, please keep in mind that in IL the shipping is NOT taxed. Since most of my shows are here, I've got this form set up that way. If your state taxes shipping, things will need to be moved around.

I'm thinking that I'll send this document to Office Max & have them printed in bulk so that I don't have to run paper through my printer twice. It doesn't seem to like it.

Do you have a copy of your full page invite? That's what I've been looking for...

1. What is the purpose of the Outside Order Form for Back of Invite?

The Outside Order Form for Back of Invite is a convenient way for guests to place orders for products outside of the traditional party setting. It allows them to easily browse and select items they are interested in purchasing.

2. How do I access the Outside Order Form for Back of Invite?

The Outside Order Form for Back of Invite can be found on the back of the invitation for your party. Simply tear it off and fill it out with your desired products and contact information.

3. Can guests use the Outside Order Form for Back of Invite to place multiple orders?

Yes, guests can use the Outside Order Form for Back of Invite to place multiple orders. They can indicate the quantity of each item they want and include all the items on the same form.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available for orders placed through the Outside Order Form for Back of Invite?

Yes, guests who place orders through the Outside Order Form for Back of Invite are eligible for the same special offers and discounts as those who purchase products at the party. This includes any hostess rewards or promotions currently running.

5. How do I submit my completed Outside Order Form for Back of Invite?

Completed forms can be given to the host or hostess of the party, who will then submit the orders to their Pampered Chef consultant. Alternatively, guests can also submit their orders directly to the consultant if they have their contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies