• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet & Sweepstakes: Combine Deals & Chances to Win on One Flyer!

In summary, the Outlet & Sweepstakes flyer is a special promotion that offers discounted Pampered Chef products and the chance to win prizes. To participate, simply make a purchase from the flyer. Prizes vary and can include free products, discounts, or exclusive experiences with consultants. No additional discounts or promotions can be applied to Outlet items. There is a limit of one entry per person per month, but making multiple purchases can increase your chances of winning.
jrstephens
Does anyone have both of these on the same flyer? I have found two different ones, but cannot get them to combine right.

I need April Host Flyer and April Outside Order form with Shipping line before Tax LiCould someone come to my rescue with the April Host Flyer that has instructions on how to have a successful show, and includes the Host and
Guest Bonus in the body of the Flyer? Also, I need the revised Outside Order form that includes shipping and handling line, above the Sales Tax line. I live in one of the States that TAX shipping and handling. It works best for me
if it is a jpeg. Thanks so much.

Hi there! I have both of these on the same flyer before and it took me a few tries to get them to combine correctly. Here are some tips that might help:1. Make sure the dimensions of both flyers are the same. If one is slightly larger or smaller, it can cause alignment issues when combining them.2. Use a design software like Photoshop or Canva to combine the flyers. This will give you more control over the placement and alignment of elements.3. If you don't have access to design software, you can try using a PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat to combine the flyers. It may not be as precise as design software, but it should still work.4. Pay attention to the margins and bleeds of both flyers. If they are different, it can cause issues when combining them.Hope these tips help and good luck with your flyer!

Related to Outlet & Sweepstakes: Combine Deals & Chances to Win on One Flyer!

1. What is the Outlet & Sweepstakes flyer all about?

The Outlet & Sweepstakes flyer is a special promotion that combines great deals on Pampered Chef products with a chance to win exciting prizes.

2. How can I participate in the Sweepstakes?

To participate in the Sweepstakes, simply make a purchase from the Outlet flyer and you will automatically be entered into the drawing.

3. What kind of prizes can I win?

The prizes vary from month to month, but they can include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even exclusive experiences with Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions on Outlet items?

No, the Outlet prices and the Sweepstakes entry are already great deals, so no additional discounts or promotions can be applied to Outlet items.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the Sweepstakes?

Yes, there is a limit of one entry per person per month. However, you can make multiple purchases from the Outlet flyer to increase your chances of winning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies