• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping: New Deals Every Month!

In summary, the Outlet Shopping program offers monthly deals and discounts on a variety of Pampered Chef products, which can only be purchased through the Outlet Shopping section on their website. New deals are added every month and the products are not of lower quality, but may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal. The consultant discount cannot be used on Outlet Shopping items and all sales are final with no option for returns or exchanges.
Chef Diane
do the products in the outlet change evry month? I love those crocks, but can't get them all at 1 time :(

they change anywhere from every 7-60 days..and things seem to dissappear once in awhile, so I am guessing once they are "sold out" then they take that item off....

The products in the outlet may change every month, but it ultimately depends on the store and their inventory. It's best to check with the specific store you are interested in to see if they have a consistent turnover of products in their outlet. Alternatively, you can also try checking online for outlet deals or sales on the specific items you are interested in.

Related to Outlet Shopping: New Deals Every Month!

1. What is the Outlet Shopping: New Deals Every Month! program all about?

The Outlet Shopping program is a monthly event where new deals and discounts are offered on a variety of Pampered Chef products. These deals are only available for a limited time and can only be purchased through the Outlet Shopping section on our website.

2. How often are new deals added to the Outlet Shopping section?

New deals are added to the Outlet Shopping section every month. The specific date may vary, so be sure to check back regularly to see the latest deals and discounts.

3. Are the products in the Outlet Shopping section of lower quality?

No, the products in the Outlet Shopping section are not of lower quality. They are simply items that may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal, and are being offered at a discounted price. These products are still the same high-quality Pampered Chef products that you know and love.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet Shopping items?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be used on Outlet Shopping items. However, the already discounted prices in the Outlet Shopping section are a great deal for everyone.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased through Outlet Shopping?

No, all sales through the Outlet Shopping program are final. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kam