• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of an App for Iphone or Blackberry to Simplify P3 Orders?

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing the possibility of creating a mobile app for P3 on various devices such as iPhones, Blackberrys, and WebOS phones. They think it would be convenient to be able to access P3 on-the-go and reduce the need for paper. Some individuals have already reached out to tech support with this suggestion, and others plan on doing so. They also discuss the potential for P3 to be accessible on iPads and Mac computers.
tys1031
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of the suggestion being made to HO to make a P3 app for the iphone, ipod touch, the new ipad or the Blackberry or one for our web sites?

I was thinking about it the other day on the train and how convenient it would be to take that time to submit an order or even if someone approaches you while you are out about ordering. You could enter their contact info right into your phone rather than having tons of paper everywhere. I would love to de-clutter in evry way possible with less paper, so this was just a thought.

Awesome idea! :) I just got an iphone and I am completely addicted to it & I have been thinking the same thing!!! :)

Yes it would be FABULOUS!!!

Fire off those emails to Tech Support!

We'll if we're going to be that specific, I also want one for my WebOS phone.

NooraK said:
We'll if we're going to be that specific, I also want one for my WebOS phone.

hahaha, it is dully noted!

That would be cool. But...you know what would really be nice? If people could even search our PWS on an iPod. I am so frustrated that Apple doesn't work with Flash Player. Wish our Tech guys could created our websites w/ some other software that is accepted by Apple. :rolleyes: ;)

babywings76 said:
That would be cool. But...you know what would really be nice? If people could even search our PWS on an iPod. I am so frustrated that Apple doesn't work with Flash Player. Wish our Tech guys could created our websites w/ some other software that is accepted by Apple. :rolleyes: ;)

LOL Uh- our tech guys sometimes can't handle the BASICS of some of the PWS and other items we've been asking for or having trouble with. I'm not holding my breath on this one. Sorry. :) Maybe if they hired someone out of high school to handle it, they could accomplish it *teehee*

I'm just glad they finally came out with a Mac version of P3!

wadesgirl said:

Amen to that!

I am right there with you all. There is no way to describe the coolness that would occur if i could just pull out my ipad and ipad p3 and do whatever you could do on the pc version. Flipping through the catalog would be so easy. they just need to convert the pc site to html5 then apple products would be able to acces it. I would totally pay 15 bucks for the app easy!

I am glad I am not the only person who thinks this would be a good idea! I am e-mailing tech support today......

Count me in on emailing tech support too! What a perfect idea!

I e-mailed them last night and got an e-mail back today saying they would pass my suggestion on to the development team. Maybe we will hear some good news in the near future!

OMG! I would love love this! I was thinking of getting an Ipad - but am still not so sure all that it does! Could the P3 be run off it currently? Still learning how all this techie stuff works :)

Great idea! Not sure how easy/hard the backups would be later, but love the theory! :D

And I agree, it would be so nice if I could hand someone my iphone & let them sign up to be a consultant. :D

I gave the suggestion to Tech Support people at conference last year AND sent in an email request, too. Yes, everyone keep on asking for it!!

KCPChef said:
OMG! I would love love this! I was thinking of getting an Ipad - but am still not so sure all that it does! Could the P3 be run off it currently? Still learning how all this techie stuff works :)

No, the iPad doesn't support P3. An iPad isn't a full blown computer, so it can't do a lot of the things a laptop or PC can.

wadesgirl said:

esavvymom said:
Amen to that!

Can't wait for a Mac version to come to Canada.....right now we don't have P3 either, so I guess we'll have to wait for P3 first and then the Mac version. PC is an ugly word in our house so I got around it by running PP through a virtual machine on my Mac. Would love to be able to toss that too:)

I will send an email suggestion now, too! What a fab idea!

1. Can I access the Pampered Chef app on both my iPhone and Blackberry?

Yes, the Pampered Chef app is available for both iPhone and Blackberry devices.

2. Is the Pampered Chef app free to download?

Yes, the Pampered Chef app is free to download on both the App Store and Google Play Store.

3. What features are included in the Pampered Chef app?

The Pampered Chef app allows you to browse and purchase products, access recipes and cooking tips, and manage your account and orders.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef app to host a virtual party?

Yes, you can use the app to host a virtual party and invite your friends and family to shop and earn rewards.

5. Can I save items to my wishlist on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can save items to your wishlist for easy access and purchase later on the app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • esavvymom