• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Orders: Adding Items to a Show Order - Can it be Done?

In summary, to place an outlet order on a show, go to the consultant's website, click on the "Outlet" tab, and add items to your cart. Outlet items can be combined with regular items on a show order, but keep in mind that they may sell out quickly. There is no minimum order requirement for outlet orders, but they are not eligible for host rewards. Outlet items purchased on a show are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, so be sure to review your order carefully before purchasing.
dwyerkim
this can not be done, correct? I just has a catalog host (in another state) email me that one of her guests wanted to add on to her order, including the cranberry bar board and knife set. Just wanted to check here before I tell her that unfortunately I can not add that into a show but it would have to be ordered separately.

Nope - outlet orders are Individual Orders only!!! She shouldn't even have seen the outlet if she was logged in under the host's show.

This is the second time this has come up though... I don't know if people are logging out and then back in and somehow finding the outlet then writing down the product numbers? Kind of a pain.

Since the outlet products are not part of the normal product line and they are already discounted, it doesn't count towards a show total.

cmdtrgd said:
She shouldn't even have seen the outlet if she was logged in under the host's show.

I have had a handful of outside orders come in from shows with outlet items on them. What usually happens is they just go to my website and browse the products, not going into the host part because they aren't ordering online... they are just looking around...

Related to Outlet Orders: Adding Items to a Show Order - Can it be Done?

1. How do I place an outlet order on a show?

To place an outlet order on a show, simply go to your consultant's website and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can browse through all the available outlet items and add them to your cart. When you check out, the discounted prices will automatically be applied to your order.

2. Can I combine outlet items with regular items on a show order?

Yes, you can combine outlet items with regular items on a show order. Simply add both types of items to your cart and check out as usual. Keep in mind that outlet items may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly, so it's best to place your order as soon as possible.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for outlet orders on a show?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for outlet orders on a show. You can purchase as many or as few outlet items as you'd like, as long as they are available. However, keep in mind that outlet items are only available while supplies last, so it's best to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Are outlet orders on a show eligible for host rewards?

No, outlet orders on a show are not eligible for host rewards. This is because outlet items are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, the regular items on your show order may still be eligible for host rewards.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items purchased on a show?

Outlet items purchased on a show are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because outlet items are heavily discounted and may have limited quantities, so we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on these items. Please carefully review your outlet order before completing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • babywings76