• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn Commission on Outlet Orders Placed Through Consultant's Corner?

In summary, the person has been an inactive consultant for a few years and is considering renewing their website subscription to place an outlet order for a customer. They are unsure about how commission works on outlet orders and if it is possible to earn commission without a website. However, without a website, the sales credit goes to other consultants in the lead-pool.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
So I've been an inactive consultant for a few years now and I have an old customer who contacted me about placing an outlet order. I don't have a website anymore since I haven't been actively working my business and I found on Consultant's Corner where I can place an outlet order but I'm drawing a blank on how commission works on Outlet orders. Do we earn commission on outlet orders when they're placed through the website (I'm pretty sure we do if I remember correctly)? Is there a way to place an outlet order for a customer NOT via the website and still earn commission? I'm just wondering if it's worth renewing my website subscription or not. TIA

The only way you get commission on outlet orders is if you have a website. If you don't have a website the sales go to someone else.

mrshamel3808 said:
So I've been an inactive consultant for a few years now and I have an old customer who contacted me about placing an outlet order. I don't have a website anymore since I haven't been actively working my business and I found on Consultant's Corner where I can place an outlet order but I'm drawing a blank on how commission works on Outlet orders. Do we earn commission on outlet orders when they're placed through the website (I'm pretty sure we do if I remember correctly)? Is there a way to place an outlet order for a customer NOT via the website and still earn commission? I'm just wondering if it's worth renewing my website subscription or not. TIA
Years?? you wouldn't be a consultant at all if it's been that long. Or did you mean months? After 6 months of no sales, you are no longer a consultant.But to answer your question...a customer can't place an outlet order without going through the website. Since you don't have one, they go through the main site, and the sales credit goes to other consultants in the lead-pool. Sorry.

What is an outlet commission question?

An outlet commission question refers to a question that is frequently asked by individuals who are interested in purchasing goods from an outlet store. These questions typically revolve around the commission rates and policies of the store.

How is the commission rate determined for outlet stores?

The commission rate for outlet stores is typically determined by the store's management or the brand that owns the outlet. It may vary based on the type of product being sold, the location of the store, and the overall sales performance of the store.

Do outlet stores offer commission to their employees?

Yes, most outlet stores offer commission to their employees as an incentive for them to sell more products. The commission rate may vary depending on the position and job responsibilities of the employee.

Can customers negotiate the commission rate at outlet stores?

No, customers cannot negotiate the commission rate at outlet stores. The commission rate is set by the store's management and is not subject to negotiation.

Are there any benefits to purchasing from outlet stores with lower commission rates?

Yes, purchasing from outlet stores with lower commission rates may result in lower prices for the customers. This is because the store may have lower overhead costs, and the commission rate does not add to the product's final price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
dennyb1998
  • kreaser