• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission on Outlet Orders: What You Need to Know

In summary, outlet orders work the same as regular orders as far as commission is concerned. You make the same rate of commission on outlet orders as you do on regular orders.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Do outlet orders work any differently then normal orders as far as our commission is concerned? Do we make the same rate of commission on the outlet orders that we do on the regular orders? I searched for the answer on CC and here, but couldn't seem to find it... maybe I am just blind :confused: I dunno!

It goes into the pot of your monthly commissionable sales if memory serves me correctly...

Thanks for the info! I'm trying to decide whether to place my order through PWS or CC... and I'm wondering if the commission will balance out the difference in price if I order from PWS instead...

if you are ordering for yourself go through cc as we receive a discount on outlet items :)

I know! But I was planning on placing an order anyways and if the commission equals out close enough it may be worth it for me to add to my sell a thon totals, if ya know what I mean :D

dosen't the outlet orders count toward the sell a thon????

Yes, they do. All commissionable sales do.

I personally would place an order as it would not only count toward the sell-a-thon, it would give me a commission and most importantly, I would get points toward the incentive trip as well.

Ok, I admit to being ignorant. How would I place an order in the outlet? You all are saying to do it through CC to get the 10% discount, but I don't see where. Also, do we receive the discount AND commission?

If you order through CC, you get a discount only, no commission. If you order through your PWS, you get commission, no discount. To order through CC, go to Managing your business > Samples and supplies > Order product samples.

Thanks Ann, I was able to find it. I did a comparison between ordering for the consultant discount and ordering for the commission. Looks like I'd be only a couple of dollars ahead in commission (of course, it depends on the size of the order!).

One more question. If I use my daughter's PHD, does it lower the amount of the commission, or is the commission based on sales before discounts? This would apply to any sale with a PHD, so it would be good to know.

Thanks for all your help!

Sarah

Your commission is based on after the 10% PHD.

I am so confused. Is PWS pampered chef website? I just placed an outlet order the other day (it cam yesterday!!) and did it though consultants corner. I had no idea it was anywhere else.

PWS is your Personal Web Site... your pc.biz site (if you have one).

If you are buying off your own website to hit a goal, then it might be worth it for you. But you might want to keep in mind that you will end up paying taxes on that "commission" from yourself come tax time. So if you are not doing it to hit a goal, you are probably better off making your outlet purchase through CC. ;)

I think it's 15% commission and it's only $4 s/h.

Your commission on outlet orders is the same as all your non-FR sales in a given month (20-27%, depending on total sales and whether you've hit $15k career sales). You won't get that commission if outlet items are ordered through CC. When ordered through CC, outlet items are considered Sample Orders, which are qualified for $4 shipping. Outlet orders through PWS must include individual shipping fees.

Since I am not qualified yet, can I still order the outlet items? Thanks, Denise :)

you can order them from consultants corner. Managing your busines, samples and then you will see samples and outlet.

Thanks for the information. Denise ;)

What is a "Commission: Outlet Order"?

A "Commission: Outlet Order" is a type of transaction where a salesperson or agent receives a commission for selling products or services to customers through an outlet or third-party retailer. This differs from a direct sale where the salesperson sells the products or services directly to the customer.

How is commission calculated for an outlet order?

The commission for an outlet order is usually calculated as a percentage of the total sales made through that outlet. This percentage may vary depending on the agreement between the salesperson and the outlet, and may also depend on the type of products or services being sold.

Who pays the commission for an outlet order?

The commission for an outlet order is typically paid by the company or organization that the salesperson represents. This may be paid directly to the salesperson or through the outlet itself, depending on the agreement between all parties involved.

What are the benefits of using outlet orders for sales?

Outlet orders can be beneficial for both the salesperson and the company or organization. It allows for a wider distribution of products or services, reaching customers who may not have been reached through direct sales. It also provides an opportunity for the salesperson to earn additional income through commissions.

Are there any drawbacks to using outlet orders for sales?

One potential drawback of using outlet orders for sales is that the salesperson may have less control over the sales process, as the outlet may have their own sales strategies and methods. Additionally, the salesperson may have to split the commission with the outlet, resulting in a lower overall commission earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99