• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Pink Products: 13 Scrapers, 8 Knives, 10 Cups

In summary, the best way to store the 13 scrapers is to use a utensil holder or a drawer organizer. This method can also be used for the 8 knives and 10 cups, with the suggestion of using a knife block and stackable cup organizer. Pampered Chef offers specific products such as the Deluxe Utensil Holder and Knife Storage Case for organizing kitchen tools. It is up to personal preference to store the pink products separately or together for a pop of color. It is recommended to clean and organize these items at least once a month, but it can also be done more frequently if needed.
StacieB
Gold Member
Hi all,

Need some advice quick. I have a gal that just sold pink products. Wondering how I should split them up? She has 13 scrapers, 8 knives, and 10measure all cups? Thanks for the advice!!

Why do you need to split them up?

I thinking putting it all on one order and save on shipping ~ my question, too, why split?

Ginny

Did she collect these as a show?? Then I could see the need to split them up. If so, then I would split as each product.

I'd put it in her husband's name and then use her as host so that she gets host benefits.

Thanks all.

1. How should I store the 13 scrapers?

The best way to store the 13 scrapers is to use a utensil holder or a drawer organizer. This will keep them easily accessible and prevent clutter on your countertop.

2. Can I use the same storage method for the 8 knives and 10 cups?

Yes, you can use the same storage method for the knives and cups as well. Consider using a knife block for the knives and a stackable cup organizer for the cups.

3. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that can help with organizing these items?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of storage solutions such as the Deluxe Utensil Holder and the Knife Storage Case that are specifically designed for organizing kitchen tools and utensils.

4. Should I store the pink products separately from my other kitchen tools?

It's up to personal preference, but storing the pink products together can add a pop of color to your kitchen and make it easier to find them when needed.

5. How often should I clean and organize these items?

It's recommended to clean and organize these items at least once a month to prevent buildup of dirt and clutter. However, you can also do it more frequently if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle
Replies
Views
Devin