• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing My Party & Tax Details with Spreadsheet

In summary, this simple spread sheet is a way for the host to remember a few things for their next party. They give out envelopes with items inside to guests that have booked a show with them in the next 6 months. If the guest books a show with the host before the 6 month period is up, they can look at the envelope and whatever is inside is ordered for them free at the show.
chellb1234
here is a simple spread sheet I'm going to use (i'm gonna try the book to look at my next party) and thought this would help me remember a few things. also a nice reminder for tax season for right offs.

Attachments

• Book to Look Party List.pdf
    87.1 KB · Views: 675
What is Book to Look?

Um. its something i got from someone else. I choose 10 items 10.00 or less, I just used a photo of them, cut them out and put them in envelopes. I give one envelope to to each guest, and say if you book a show with me in the next 6 months, you can look at the envelope and whatever is inside, i will order for you for free at your show...i haven't done it yet, tomorrow is my next show and i'm gonna try it there to see if i can get more bookings. Make sense?

When you do purchase it for the guest/host, just use the "consultant gift" category under the payment options on her order. P3 will automatically categorize it for your tax report print out from P3. Really no need to keep a separate log.

You also order it under the host at the party and receive the discount for which she qualifies. This saves you a little bit.

Ooooh! Thanks Guys!

Just wanted to say that I tried this at my show last night... 7 out of the 8 people that were there booked.

Good for you! THAT IS AWESOME! what items were you giving away?

I did a mixture of everything... I picked mostly my favorite products that I feel are essential to the kitchen... I did mix a DCB in there and that was the highest priced item.

wow! I'm still new and needing the money, so i don't think i'd put a DCB in there yet lol...i'm still trying to get myself one :)

Wow what a great result! I'd love to get 7 bookings! I think maybe I'll try this at my shows this week. But I don't think I can afford a DCB just yet. ;)

Related to Organizing My Party & Tax Details with Spreadsheet

1. How do I create a spreadsheet for organizing my party details?

To create a spreadsheet for organizing your party details, you can use a program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Start by listing all the necessary information such as guest list, budget, menu, and decorations. You can also use preset templates available online to make the process easier.

2. What is the best way to track my party expenses using a spreadsheet?

The best way to track your party expenses using a spreadsheet is to create separate columns for each expense category such as food, decorations, and venue. Then, input the cost for each item and use formulas to calculate the total expenses and remaining budget. This will help you stay organized and within your budget.

3. Can I use a spreadsheet to keep track of RSVPs for my party?

Yes, you can use a spreadsheet to keep track of RSVPs for your party. Create columns for guest names, contact information, and RSVP status. As your guests respond, update the spreadsheet to keep track of the final guest count.

4. How can I use a spreadsheet to organize my tax information?

You can use a spreadsheet to organize your tax information by creating separate tabs for income, expenses, and deductions. Input all the necessary information and use formulas to calculate the total income and deductions. This will make it easier to file your taxes and keep track of your financial information.

5. Are there any tips for effectively using a spreadsheet to organize my party and tax details?

Some tips for effectively using a spreadsheet to organize your party and tax details include using color coding for different categories, regularly updating the spreadsheet, and saving a backup copy. It is also helpful to use simple and clear labels for each column to avoid confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • crisbm103