• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Preschool Fundraiser: Overcoming Tax & Shipping Challenges

In summary, the flyer provides instructions for adding up orders and includes tax rates for different states.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am thinking of putting something together for my son's preschool. I was thinking of just having a catalog type fundraiser. My concern is that the parents won't be able to figure the sales tax and shipping. Has anyone else ran across this problem before, if so how do you handle it.
Thanks

If you look in the fileson this web site there is a great flyer, for adding up outside orders , it is breif but to the point, iam not sure who's it is but it was just posted last week, i have allready put it in all my host folders ! It is GREAT !!! :)

That's a great idea. If you are worried about customers not adding up the totals right, type up instructions on how to do it and attach those to the order forms. Hope that helps! Good Luck!

Here's the one I use and I think I've posted it in the past. You just figure out what tax rate it is and write or type that in when you print them up. You could even shrink it and put 4 on a page, then cut them up and staple to each catalog. Or you can have them call you if they don't want to worry about figuring it out. Obviously just change the info to yours! :) Your food and S&H tax might be different from mine, too.

D_Patel said:
on this web site there is a great flyer, for adding up outside orders , it is breif but to the point, iam not sure who's it is but it was just posted last week, i have allready put it in all my host folders ! It is GREAT !!! :)

Your right Danielle - someone did post a flyer they use for instructions on adding up orders!! Look under files at the top. It should be under there. You may have to change the tax rates on it.

1. How do I handle tax for a preschool fundraiser?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer your customers the option to pay sales tax at the time of purchase or have the tax added to the fundraiser total at the end. If you choose the latter, you will need to collect and submit the appropriate amount of sales tax to your state's tax agency.

2. Can I offer shipping for a preschool fundraiser?

Yes, you can offer shipping for a preschool fundraiser. However, it is important to note that shipping charges will be added to the total fundraiser amount and will need to be collected from the customers. Alternatively, you can offer free shipping for orders above a certain amount to incentivize larger purchases.

3. How can I make sure orders are organized and delivered correctly?

Pampered Chef offers an online ordering system that allows customers to place their orders directly with you as their consultant. This system automatically organizes and tracks all orders, making it easier for you to keep track of individual orders and ensure they are delivered correctly to each customer.

4. What if a customer wants to order multiple items with different shipping addresses?

If a customer wants to order multiple items with different shipping addresses, you can place separate orders for each shipping address. Alternatively, you can have the customer place each order separately through the online ordering system, which will automatically assign the correct shipping address to each order.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for a preschool fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a preschool fundraiser. However, it is important to note that orders under $150 USD will be subject to a flat shipping fee of $7.25 USD. To avoid this fee, encourage your customers to combine their orders or reach out to friends and family to place larger orders together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
tfinetwins
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies