• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Fundraiser for The Orchard of Hope

In summary, The Orchard of Hope is a non-profit organization that supports families affected by cancer by providing financial assistance, emotional support, and resources. To organize a fundraiser for them, you can reach out to their team through their website or office for guidance and resources. You can choose the type of fundraiser that best fits your interests and skills, and prior experience is not necessary. The funds raised will be used to directly support their programs and services for families affected by cancer.
ElizabethPurvis
Ok, where I live we have an organization called The Orchard of Hope. They help out people with cancer. I was wanting to contact them about having a fundraiser in May, but havent' got a clue as to how to do so and what to say, and blah blah blah. Any help would be awesome and GREATLY appreciated!! Also, I don't have any fundraiser flyers at all...

Thanks so much!!!

Elizabeth

If you click on Files (almost at the top of the page, 4th "button" from the left) ...and in the search box, type "fundraiser" ...you will find a lot of files that can help!

We have a local cancer support organization in my town and I helped organize the 2nd annual fundraiser for them with other DS consultants. If they aren't interested in doing something with you alone (b/c it's work for them and sometimes that's a hard sell??), you may try that to get your "foot in the door?". We all donated our proceeds (or at least a portion). It's a way to get your name out. If the organization is a place that people actually stop by at, you could set up a table with the pink products out (and maybe some other products) and a sign up sheet or you could be there yourself for a few hours?? Sorry if this is gibberish and hope it helps more than confuses!

1. What is The Orchard of Hope?

The Orchard of Hope is a non-profit organization that supports families affected by cancer. They provide financial assistance, emotional support, and resources to help ease the burden of a cancer diagnosis.

2. How can I organize a fundraiser for The Orchard of Hope?

To organize a fundraiser for The Orchard of Hope, you can reach out to their team through their website or by contacting their office directly. They will provide you with resources and guidance to help make your fundraiser a success.

3. Can I choose what type of fundraiser to host?

Yes, you can choose the type of fundraiser that best fits your interests and skills. Some popular options include hosting a cooking demonstration with Pampered Chef products, hosting a bake sale, or organizing a charity auction.

4. Do I need to have any prior experience in fundraising?

No, prior experience is not necessary to organize a fundraiser for The Orchard of Hope. Their team will provide you with all the information and resources you need to make your fundraiser a success. You can also reach out to friends and family for support and ideas.

5. How will the funds raised be used by The Orchard of Hope?

The funds raised through your fundraiser will directly support The Orchard of Hope's programs and services for families affected by cancer. This includes financial assistance for medical bills, emotional support, and resources for coping with a cancer diagnosis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates