• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Fundraiser for Senior Citizens - Ideas Appreciated!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for senior citizens, such as easy grip utensils, non-slip cutting boards, and small electric appliances. The fundraiser can be set up easily through their online platform and sales can be tracked through a unique link. Customization options are also available for senior centers or communities. Special discounts and promotions are offered for fundraisers and the length can be determined by the organization. Products will be shipped within 14-21 days after the fundraiser is complete.
ChefDella
Good Morning! I am sooooo excited i just scheduled my first fundraiser and it's in June. I am doing it for the senior citizen's center here in my hometown. I have an hour to do this, i am going to make some kind of lite dessert it will be right after their lunch. i would greatly appreciate any ideas anyone can dish out. i want to make this a great turn out so that i will be invited back. and so that it will be enjoyable.

That sounds like a great event to be hosting! Here are some ideas for lite desserts that you could make: - Fruit tart or galette - Angel food cake with fresh berries - Mini cheesecakes - No bake strawberry cheesecake cups - Individual trifles - Lemon bars - Chocolate dipped strawberries - Coconut macaroons - Vanilla cupcakes with fresh fruit - Mini apple pies You could also offer some fresh cut up fruit, such as watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple and grapes. I hope this helps you decide what to make for the event! Good luck and have fun!

Congratulations on scheduling your first fundraiser! It's great that you're doing it for a good cause, and I'm sure the senior citizen's center will appreciate your efforts. As for dessert ideas, have you thought about doing something seasonal? Maybe a fresh fruit salad with a light yogurt dressing, or some mini fruit tarts with a flaky crust and a variety of fillings? You could also do a fun twist on a classic, like a lighter version of a chocolate mousse or a fruit cobbler with a whole grain crust. Whatever you decide, I'm sure your guests will love it and your fundraiser will be a success. Good luck!

1. What types of products can we offer for a fundraiser for senior citizens?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for senior citizens, such as easy grip utensils, non-slip cutting boards, and small electric appliances that make meal prep easier. We also have a selection of cookbooks with simple and healthy recipes for seniors.

2. How do we set up the fundraiser and track sales?

Setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is easy and can be done online through our fundraising platform. Once your fundraiser is set up, you will receive a unique link to share with your supporters. All sales made through this link will be automatically tracked and credited towards your fundraiser's total.

3. Can we customize the fundraiser for our senior center or community?

Yes, we offer the option to customize your fundraiser by creating a unique flyer or catalog featuring products specifically chosen for your senior center or community. You can also add your organization's logo to the flyer for a personalized touch.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for fundraisers for senior citizens?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for fundraisers that can help increase sales and raise more funds for your cause. These promotions may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

5. How long does the fundraiser last and when will we receive the products?

The length of the fundraiser is up to you and your organization, but we recommend running it for 2-3 weeks to maximize sales. Once the fundraiser is complete, your products will be shipped directly to your organization within 14-21 days. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide updates on the shipping and delivery of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef