• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Fundraiser Ideas Please!

In summary, the author is excited to be holding their first fundraiser for the senior citizen's center in their hometown. They have an hour to do the fundraiser, and they are going to make a light dessert. They would appreciate any ideas anyone has. The target audience is all senior citizens, but if it is not a primarily senior crowd, the author suggests focusing on gifts for children or grandchildren.
ChefDella
I am sooooo excited i just scheduled my first fundraiser and it's in June. I am doing it for the senior citizen's center here in my hometown. I have an hour to do this, i am going to make some kind of lite dessert it will be right after their lunch. i would greatly appreciate any ideas anyone can dish out. i want to make this a great turn out so that i will be invited back. and so that it will be enjoyable.

Who is your target audience? Will be all seniors? Or other people too?

If it is all senior you will want to make sure it is a soft food and not rough on the stomach or bowels if you know what I mean. How about a trifle?

Also keep in mind seniors may not buy much since limited income, so who else are you going to invite and/or get catalogs to. It needs to be a good fundraiser to make any money for an organization. Good luck!

I agree with gaddischef. Not only may their income be limited, but seniors are usually trying to downsize. If it is a mostly senior crowd, I would focus on suggesting gifts for children/grandchildren.

i know there is a broad range of the audience that will be there. i actually right now have a senior citizen working on a catalog show for me. these people are constantly busy doing things, doing lots of different things to raise money, the lady in charge of setting this up is really excited even called me back today to change the date so that i could have a longer time instead of the hour we originally planned on. she told me today that there would be a broad range of people there, there actually will be some that will come in that day just for this show. if anyone has any kind of fundraiser flyer they have made that maybe i could change around a bit would be greatly appreciated. i would love to get some things printed up for them to post up to get everyone excited about our day. and the fundraiser.

This is based on overgeneralizations, but for seniors focus on items that are easy to use and lightweight: small bar pan instead of the large one, microcookers, wine bottle opener, etc. Things that won't aggravate arthritis and are easy to lift.

chefann said:
This is based on overgeneralizations, but for seniors focus on items that are easy to use and lightweight: small bar pan instead of the large one, microcookers, wine bottle opener, etc. Things that won't aggravate arthritis and are easy to lift.
My 89 year old grandmother loves the easy opener and the jar opener they really help her out!

Here is an invitation I found here (I think) and modified for a Relay For Life fundraiser I am holding this month.

You might be able to modify it to make it work for your fundraiser.

Good luck!!

Attachments

• Invitation to FR.doc
    245.5 KB · Views: 395

What types of fundraisers can Pampered Chef help with?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, including virtual and in-person cooking shows, catalog fundraisers, and online fundraisers. Our team can work with you to determine the best option for your organization.

Do we have to pay upfront for the products?

No, Pampered Chef fundraisers require no upfront costs. Your organization will earn a percentage of the sales from your fundraiser, and you only pay for the products that are sold.

How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised depends on the size and participation of your organization. Our fundraisers typically earn 15-20% of the total sales, which can add up quickly with a large group of participants.

Are there any special discounts for fundraising organizations?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts to fundraising organizations to help maximize your profits. Contact us for more information on these discounts.

How can we promote our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides promotional materials and resources to help you promote your fundraiser, including flyers, social media posts, and email templates. We also recommend utilizing your network and sharing the fundraiser with family and friends to increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies