• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lunch & Learn Show: Creative Ideas for a Successful Fundraiser

When you first posted, I thought you were answering your own thread! Then I looked closer.....very similar screen names....but not quite!:DThe fundraiser now stands at $1,200!! I'm very excited about that!! :DThe fundraiser now stands at $1,200!! I'm very excited about that!! :DI would do one where they all learned to make the dipped pretzel wreaths and butterflies - take only a few minutes. Have clear celephane bags & ribbons so each can wrap them.You could bring in some pressed cookies and have them decorate their own cookies with the decorating bottles. Have some brownie cups, have them fill them.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have a show that I will be doing at work. It's going to take place during lunch hour as a "lunch and learn". I know I can't do my entire show, but I would like to come up with some creative ideas. This show is going to be a fundraiser....as this is a federal gov't office, perseption is everything!! ;) But, I think it can be a very successful fundraiser, and I am very excited!!!! :D

As anyone done this before? Anyone have any great ideas? I'm meeting with a couple of the organizers Tuesday and want to have a plan ready for them.

Great idea! I'd love to hear ideas too!!

PChefPEI said:
I have a show that I will be doing at work. It's going to take place during lunch hour as a "lunch and learn". I know I can't do my entire show, but I would like to come up with some creative ideas. This show is going to be a fundraiser....as this is a federal gov't office, perseption is everything!! ;) But, I think it can be a very successful fundraiser, and I am very excited!!!! :D

As anyone done this before? Anyone have any great ideas? I'm meeting with a couple of the organizers Tuesday and want to have a plan ready for them.

Maybe you could present some information about the organization that will benefit from the fundraiser and tie that information to the TPC mission/vision.

I'll be watching this post; I'd like to do something similar at my office. A No Cooking Cooking show!

How about if you focus on the "Homemade For The Holidays" stuff? You could show how you layer the small batter bowl, and maybe some of the prep bowl gift ideas that have been shared here..... also some of the ideas in the mini Holiday catalog.......and you could have some of the layered treats baked ahead of time for people to sample - like the brownies, or cookies, or pumpkin bread.

I'm with Becky D.! Homemade for the Holidays gives you lots to talk about, you can have the things pre-made and offer other ideas for simple gift-giving. The Homemade for the Holiadys ideas are perfect for "Secret Santa" or other office gift-swaps.

peichef said:
I'm with Becky D.! Homemade for the Holidays gives you lots to talk about, you can have the things pre-made and offer other ideas for simple gift-giving. The Homemade for the Holiadys ideas are perfect for "Secret Santa" or other office gift-swaps.

When you first posted, I thought you were answering your own thread! Then I looked closer.....very similar screen names....but not quite!:D

The fundraiser now stands at $1,200!! I'm very excited about that!! :D

PChefPEI said:
The fundraiser now stands at $1,200!! I'm very excited about that!! :D

I would do one where they all learned to make the dipped pretzel wreaths and butterflies - take only a few minutes. Have clear celephane bags & ribbons so each can wrap them.

You could bring in some pressed cookies and have them decorate their own cookies with the decorating bottles. Have some brownie cups, have them fill them.

its_me_susan said:
I would do one where they all learned to make the dipped pretzel wreaths and butterflies - take only a few minutes. Have clear celephane bags & ribbons so each can wrap them.

You could bring in some pressed cookies and have them decorate their own cookies with the decorating bottles. Have some brownie cups, have them fill them.

I love the idea of the pressed cookies to decorate!!! You could also go to walmart and roll out a roll of sugar cookie dough and let everyone use their own creative cutter and then decorate. At my kids' shows, I let them take home the cutter they use. Moms and kids both love it. And they're bite-sized. I may have to try this at my next fundraiser, if I ever get another one!!!

Glad yours was a great success, PChefPEI!!!

I recenlty did an office show... I was in and out of there in two hours. I made the wraps, it was fast and everyone loved them. Sold $600 with a group of 4 plus the host! (small office)

WOW!! good job!! How'd you do it?

Addie4TLC said:
I recenlty did an office show... I was in and out of there in two hours. I made the wraps, it was fast and everyone loved them. Sold $600 with a group of 4 plus the host! (small office)

Love to know as well Marie!

What is a "Lunch & Learn Show"?

A "Lunch & Learn Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that takes place during a lunch break. It is a great opportunity to learn new recipes, kitchen tips, and product demonstrations while enjoying a delicious meal.

How long does a "Lunch & Learn Show" last?

Typically, a "Lunch & Learn Show" lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of attendees and the recipes being prepared. It is designed to fit within a lunch break, so you can return to work feeling energized and inspired.

What types of recipes are featured in a "Lunch & Learn Show"?

Our "Lunch & Learn Shows" feature a variety of recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. We also tailor the recipes to fit the specific needs and preferences of the attendees, so everyone can leave with something new to try.

Do I need to bring anything to a "Lunch & Learn Show"?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a "Lunch & Learn Show". We provide all the ingredients, cooking equipment, and even samples for you to enjoy. Just come hungry and ready to learn!

How do I schedule a "Lunch & Learn Show" for my workplace?

To schedule a "Lunch & Learn Show" for your workplace, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a convenient date and time, and customize the show to meet your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies