• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lunch & Learn: Creative Ideas for a Successful Fundraiser at Work

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a lunch and learn fundraiser at a federal government office. Suggestions include hosting a silent auction, raffles and giveaways, special events or activities, and promoting the event through various means. The speaker also shares personal experiences attending similar fundraisers and offers ideas for a themed lunch.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Hi,
I have a show that I will be doing at work. It's going to take place during lunch hour as a "lunch and learn". I know I can't do my entire show, but I would like to come up with some creative ideas. This show is going to be a fundraiser....as this is a federal gov't office, perseption is everything!! ;) But, I think it can be a very successful fundraiser, and I am very excited!!!! :D

As anyone done this before? Anyone have any great ideas? I'm meeting with a couple of the organizers Tuesday and want to have a plan ready for them.

A great idea for a fundraiser is to host a silent auction. You can collect donations from local businesses or from the employees themselves, and then create an online or in-person auction. This way, participants can bid on items they like while supporting your cause. You could also do raffles and giveaways, or even have a bake sale with goodies that everyone can enjoy. Another option is to have a special event or activity. Perhaps you could have a movie night where all the proceeds go toward the fundraiser, or a game night where participants pay to play. You could also offer special discounted services such as massages or beauty treatments that give back to your cause. No matter what you decide to do, it's important to make sure you promote your event or fundraiser well. Send out emails or flyers and post about it on social media to get the word out. Good luck!

Hi there! That sounds like such a fun and exciting event to be a part of. I haven't personally done a lunch and learn fundraiser at work before, but I have attended a few and they were always a hit. One idea that comes to mind is to have a raffle or silent auction during the lunch and learn. You could ask local businesses or colleagues to donate items or services that could be raffled off or bid on. Another idea could be to have a themed lunch, like a "taco bar" or "build your own sandwich" where employees can purchase a plate and the proceeds go towards the fundraiser. Good luck with your meeting on Tuesday, I'm sure you'll come up with some great ideas!

1. What is a Lunch & Learn Show?

A Lunch & Learn Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that takes place during a lunch break. Our Pampered Chef consultants will come to your workplace or event and prepare a delicious meal while teaching you tips and tricks for using our products.

2. How long does a Lunch & Learn Show last?

A Lunch & Learn Show typically lasts about an hour, which includes time for cooking and sampling the meal. However, the duration can be customized to fit your specific schedule and needs.

3. Can we choose the menu for the Lunch & Learn Show?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants offer a variety of menu options to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. We can also accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. How many people can attend a Lunch & Learn Show?

The number of attendees for a Lunch & Learn Show can vary, but we recommend a minimum of 10 people to ensure a fun and engaging experience for all. We can also accommodate larger groups, so feel free to invite your coworkers, friends, and family.

5. Is there a cost for a Lunch & Learn Show?

There is no cost for hosting a Lunch & Learn Show. Our consultants provide the cooking demonstration and all necessary ingredients and supplies. However, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the end of the show if they wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
J.Corley
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies