• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Size Bag of Oreos Should You Use for Oreo Truffles?

In summary, one 14.3 oz bag of Oreos can make approximately 36 Oreo truffles. You can use any type of Oreo, such as regular, Double Stuf, or flavored, but make sure to crush them into small pieces before mixing with cream cheese. You can crush Oreos in a food processor or with a rolling pin in a Ziploc bag. The truffles can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to a week, or frozen for up to 3 months. Any type of cream cheese can be used, but it should be softened before mixing with the Oreos.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay, I've decided to share this simple recipe in my newsletter I'm about to send but I don't know what size bag of Oreos! Is it the smaller one, or the large one?

I used a regular sized bag for mine.

Hey there! It really depends on how many cookies you want to use in your recipe. If it's just a small amount, then the smaller bag should be enough. But if you're planning to make a larger batch or want some extra Oreos for snacking, then I would go for the larger bag. Hope that helps!

1. How many Oreo truffles can I make with one bag of Oreos?

One 14.3 oz bag of Oreos can make approximately 36 Oreo truffles.

2. Can I use any type of Oreo for the truffles?

Yes, you can use any type of Oreo, such as regular, Double Stuf, or even flavored Oreos like Golden or Mint. Just make sure to crush them into small pieces before mixing with the cream cheese.

3. How do I crush the Oreos for the truffles?

You can crush the Oreos in a food processor, or place them in a large Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Make sure to crush them into fine crumbs for the best texture.

4. Can I make the truffles ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the truffles ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.

5. Can I use a different type of cream cheese for the truffles?

Yes, you can use any type of cream cheese, such as regular, low-fat, or even flavored cream cheese like strawberry or chocolate. Just make sure it is softened before mixing with the crushed Oreos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefLaur