• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering S/S Supplies: When & How

In summary, Orders of S/S supplies typically ship within 1-2 business days and can be changed or cancelled by contacting customer service. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number for your order. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase, as long as the items are in their original condition and packaging.
PSPingMom
when can we order s/s supplies?

Monday! :)

thank you very much

1. When will my order of S/S supplies be shipped?

Orders of S/S supplies typically ship within 1-2 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on the availability of the items and your location.

2. Can I change or cancel my S/S supplies order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may begin processing immediately after they are placed.

3. How can I track my S/S supplies order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your order's progress on our website or with the shipping carrier.

4. Do you offer expedited shipping for S/S supplies?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout.

5. What is your return policy for S/S supplies?

If you are not satisfied with your S/S supplies, you can return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the items must be in their original condition and packaging for the return to be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedape
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies