• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Mini Catalogs: How to Find the Correct Number

In summary, the new mini catalog from Pampered Chef features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including their popular Quick Cooker, Stoneware, and Cutlery products. It also includes exclusive items like the Mini Deep Covered Baker and Quick Cooker accessories. The catalog will be available starting on October 1st, and customers can view it online or request a physical copy from their consultant. There are also special deals and promotions, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Customers can still order products from the previous catalog until December 31st, but after that, they will no longer be available. Hosting a party or event is a great way to showcase the new mini catalog, and customers can contact their consultant to schedule one and
nicki25
Silver Member
Not sure if this is where I should post this question, but I need to order some of the new mini catalogs and I don't know the number for them. Can anyone give me the number, please??????

They are JH07 just rec'd mine today! LOVE THEM!

vwpamperedchef said:
They are JH07 just rec'd mine today! LOVE THEM!

Just making sure these are the new holiday ones right??

I think its JH08 - that is what it says on the one I have -

Anyone know the winter/holiday catalog numbers?

It's JH07 on my supply order from October for Holiday Mini catalogs.
Deb

What products are featured in the new mini catalog?

The new mini catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including our popular Quick Cooker, Stoneware, and Cutlery products. It also includes some new and exclusive items, such as our Mini Deep Covered Baker and Quick Cooker accessories.

When will the new mini catalog be available?

The new mini catalog will be available starting on October 1st. You can view it online at our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the new mini catalog?

Yes, the new mini catalog features some exclusive deals and promotions, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check out the "Deals" section of the catalog for more information.

Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog until December 31st or while supplies last. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend checking out the new mini catalog for updated and improved versions of some of our popular products.

How can I host a party or event to showcase the new mini catalog?

Hosting a party or event is a great way to introduce the new mini catalog to your friends and family. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party or event, and they will help you plan and organize it. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies