• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Mini Catalog Being Sent With Shows?

In summary, the new mini catalog being sent with shows is a smaller version of the main catalog that showcases the latest and most popular products. It is sent every 3-4 months to customers who have attended or hosted a Pampered Chef party. Unfortunately, it is not possible to request a copy if you have not attended or hosted a party, but the products can be browsed and purchased through the website or through consultants. Some items in the mini catalog may be exclusive or limited edition, but most are also featured in the main catalog. Orders can be placed for products in the mini catalog through a consultant or the website, or purchased at parties.
DeeDee616
I think i recall in the past a few times HO sent the newest mini catalogs to the host to put with the orders. Does anyone know if this is being done this season? I am closing a show today and would order some then to give to the hosts to put in the bags if she wasn't already gonna get them from HO.

Thanks for the help.

HO usually does it around the holidays, with the holiday mini, not with the regular one.

Yes, I have also received mini catalogs from HO in the past to include with my orders. I'm not entirely sure if they are doing it this season, but I would suggest reaching out to your consultant or checking the HO website to see if they have any information on it. It's always a nice touch to include the catalogs with the orders, so hopefully they are still offering that option. If not, you can always order some yourself and give them to your hosts to include in their bags. Good luck with your show!

1. What is the new mini catalog being sent with shows?

The new mini catalog being sent with shows is a smaller version of our main catalog that features our latest and most popular products. It is sent to customers who have attended or hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past.

2. How often is the new mini catalog sent out?

The new mini catalog is sent out every 3-4 months, depending on the release of new products and seasonal promotions.

3. Can I request to receive the new mini catalog even if I haven't attended or hosted a party?

Unfortunately, the new mini catalog is only sent to customers who have attended or hosted a party. However, you can always browse and shop our products on our website or through our consultants.

4. Are the products in the new mini catalog different from the ones in the main catalog?

Some of the products in the new mini catalog may be exclusive or limited edition items that are not available in the main catalog. However, most of the products are also featured in the main catalog.

5. Can I place an order for products in the new mini catalog even if I don't have a physical copy?

Yes, you can place an order for any products in the new mini catalog by contacting your consultant or placing an order through our website. The products are also available for purchase at parties or events hosted by our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly